Thread: What modification first?

buy xr5

Quote Originally Posted by MaN|aC View Post
    buy xr5

Im sure he could pick up one for about $1500

Happy Motoring
    duglet

3. Default

Now I remember the issue when I emailed them. They were very apprehensive about sending their handy work to be installed by another company...

Will have to email them direct again.

Thanks.

And $2600 installed is not that steep. CPE is $1900 to buy plus install.

I'll price it on saturday for you (cause i'm working there on saturdays now) let you know how much for you to drive in - drive out and how much for me to do it for you. Troy.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    I'll price it on saturday for you (cause i'm working there on saturdays now) let you know how much for you to drive in - drive out and how much for me to do it for you. Troy.
    Good work Troy. Can you ask Trevor if he's designed an Evo X TBE twin exhaust setup yet? If not, when I get the Evo X, he can use mine as a test kit

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    Will they ship it? Cause a drive to Queensland to get an exhaust fitted is a little over the top.

Sydney would be easy. Happily drive Canberra to Sydney to get it done but Canberra to Brisbane is a little much!

And thanks for asking.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher_13 View Post
    Will they ship it? Cause a drive to Queensland to get an exhaust fitted is a little over the top.

Sydney would be easy. Happily drive Canberra to Sydney to get it done but Canberra to Brisbane is a little much!

And thanks for asking.
    They will ship

They ship? Of course. We've had ppl drive from Melbourne to get their exhausts done. Personally I wouldn't drive that far either, but, you do get what you pay for. Fitting one of their systems will be a full day job for most, It took 6 hrs just for me to get the old system out, phew, and then another day to fab. a new system, the dump pipe was the hardest mod I've ever done by myself, but, very impressed with the result. It won't dissapoint.

9. Default

Troy,

Any news for me on price?

OK, the price ward listed was $2600, its actually $2650 and thats not fitted. If CES sell you the system, they'll fit it for $400, not much help to you though. The going cash price for me is $2350. I know this sounds expensive, but, you do get what you pay for. Fitting will be around 7-8 hrs in the hands of an experienced mechanic too. Also, I forgot to price postage. If you email them about postage, don't quote the price please, this is a cash price through me only, but, it will be sent straight from CES. Let me know either way. Cheers, Troy.
    Achievements
    2009 Jamboree Street Compact Winner
    Aust. Quickest and Fastest MPS
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Another Mazda 3 MPS - Almost fully bolted - Waiting for a turbo upgrade - The weekend hack.
    Toyota Yaris - Coilovers, rollcage, raceseats, harnesses, 18s - Also waiting for a turbo upgrade.
    2011 AWD Territory - White and Slightly lowered on 22s - The tow car.
    2011 RWD Territory - Black on black and slammed on 22s - The family transporter.

11. Default

$2350 will need some more commitment and funds.

Will definitely keep you informed. And thanks for your help so far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12