User Tag List

Thread: Would these fit?

1. Default Would these fit?

Hi everyone.

I just found these Advan RG-Ds

ADVAN RG-D 18x9.0 +45mm 5x100 Black/Gold - WRX, tC, STI | eBay

and was wondering if these could possibly fit on an 06 mps6. Any thoughts? The offset looks ok but I'm concerned about the fact they are 9" wide lol... Also is the stud pattern 5x100 of any importance? What does the 100 mean?

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

EDIT: I did some research and now know what the 100 means... so these aren't suitable since the mps6 is 5x114.3. However, I did find these wheels available in 18x9.0 +45mm 5x114.3... What do you guys reckon about this? Would it fit? I sure hope so lol

With rolled gaurds + 235/245 rubber yes. but the stud pattern is wrong u need 5/114.3

RG-D.... drool....
    These would fit (the +45 offset ones)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ADVAN-RG-...ht_1855wt_1026

4. Default

Hey 99GTT, I contacted that same seller you just linked and he can get them in 18x8 +45 5x114.3 but it will be a 6-8 week wait! grrr... Does anyone know of any good places in NSW or Aus to get these??

Luke, do you reckon I could get away with 8" wheels with no rolling of guards?

I have 18x8 with +46. My rears needed to be rolled after I lowered it 30mm from stock.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mpsdaniel View Post
    Hey 99GTT, I contacted that same seller you just linked and he can get them in 18x8 +45 5x114.3 but it will be a 6-8 week wait! grrr... Does anyone know of any good places in NSW or Aus to get these??

Luke, do you reckon I could get away with 8" wheels with no rolling of guards?
    Mine needed rolling in that exat size/offset with 235/40 tyres on stock height with no passengers in the car, rubbed the outside edge of the tyre by about 2 - 3mm on sharp bumps
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face