User Tag List

Thread: Hypertech Max Energy Sport - Before and After Stats Using Scantool

Wink Hypertech Max Energy Sport - Before and After Stats Using Scantool

Ok,

So my hypertech tune is installed. I've taken some stats using ScanXL both before and after run, just around the block where I live.

Each run was only for about 1 minute, just a quick run through the gears, throttle about 3/4, till the boost gage hit the top (in the Gen 2 it's in the middle of the dash as you know).

So I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking at. I've got MIN, MAX, AVG figures for a crap load of settings. I've got tables of data for various figures at different rev ranges. I've turned logging on, for all the PIDS that the software said the MPS supports, so anything that's not displayed here can easily be sucked out of the logs.

As per SarcasticOne, he wanted to see boot, AFR, fuel Pressure. I don't know where knock retard is on the software and there is no PID for it. I'll have to research how to calculate this using existing PID values.

Here are some tables and some other graphs - can someone please interpret these ?

Let me know what you want to terms of data.

These are the before logs - (ill post the after logs shortly)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	table1.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	9031Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boostmap1.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	9028Click image for larger version. 

Name:	engineloadmap1.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	9030Click image for larger version. 

Name:	graphs1.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	9029
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

And here is the after

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	table2.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	9037Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boostmap2.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	9034Click image for larger version. 

Name:	engineloadmap2.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	9036Click image for larger version. 

Name:	graphs2.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	9035
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection