User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Girl MPS owner

Quote Originally Posted by naasif View Post

How different ? In a nice way ? I never got into forums with my previous cars. This is the first, so far is quite friendly.
    Yes in a nice way, in general. Maturity being the main thing lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're a pretty friendly bunch. We also like getting out and meeting up in real life, whether it's for a cruise, or just a catch up. There are a number of people here for me that have gone from casual 'Internet acquaintances' to actual real life friends because of this place

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by naasif View Post
    What sort of Honda ? I switched from a 2000 Honda Civic VTi-R Coupe to an MPS. Still love the vtec high revs, but tubro is something else

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

How different ? In a nice way ? I never got into forums with my previous cars. This is the first, so far is quite friendly.

This is my Honda lol well because MPS is turbo so you have much of a mature crowd i would say. but i still love Honda's cheap and efficient to run ^^

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    We're a pretty friendly bunch. We also like getting out and meeting up in real life, whether it's for a cruise, or just a catch up. There are a number of people here for me that have gone from casual 'Internet acquaintances' to actual real life friends because of this place

Thats nice to hear =DD

Quote Originally Posted by peeweechik View Post

This is my Honda lol well because MPS is turbo so you have much of a mature crowd i would say. but i still love Honda's cheap and efficient to run ^^[COLOR="Silver"]
    Nice pic of your Civic Peewee. I've gotta say that I've become a lot more immature since owning a turbo... But
    I'm having a lot more fun!

Quote Originally Posted by peeweechik View Post
    sorry if i have offended you. Is just that some people go through that stage where they go so often that they get over it lol

im 21 btw ^^
    Not offended at all although premhk is being mean to me.

nooooooo i was just seeking ur attention haha! jk, u know me, im not all that evil. Im ur age anyhow, 34.......

Quote Originally Posted by premhk View Post
    nooooooo i was just seeking ur attention haha! jk, u know me, im not all that evil. Im ur age anyhow, 34.......
    Fark I'm 40 next month. You're only as old as the man you're feeling anyway and I think I drive/act like a 20yo maybe with a bit more skill at the wheel.

Welcome.. your username rings a bell.. old honda owner yeh? ozhonda? or jdmst ?? I went from honda > mps =).. all smiles and grins!

Damn im not the youngest (known) OZMPS member know trumped by 1 year FML.....

Welcome and enjoy, i was like you when i got the Mazda "im going to leave it stock and i like it the way it is"...

And now , its the furthest from stock looking mps from the regular Melbourne Member anyway haha, still not done either got 1 or 2 more visual things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Grajy View Post
    behave, al!!!

...booooring

Oh god don't tell me I'm the oldest. Just shoot me now.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Duk View Post
    Welcome.. your username rings a bell.. old honda owner yeh? ozhonda? or jdmst ?? I went from honda > mps =).. all smiles and grins!
    Indeed I was on both lol both good cars n they both have advantages to them

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Damn im not the youngest (known) OZMPS member know trumped by 1 year FML.....

Welcome and enjoy, i was like you when i got the Mazda "im going to leave it stock and i like it the way it is"...

And now , its the furthest from stock looking mps from the regular Melbourne Member anyway haha, still not done either got 1 or 2 more visual things to do.
    Hi-5 don't really wanna spend I have priorities lol

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Don't say that's it shows how much of a great community this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    And anyway, you're a long way back in the line of oldest people in this club Shaz

And no one really cares about age here

Last edited by Caffeine Fiend; 16-07-2011 at 06:22 PM.
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    And anyway, you're a long way back in the line of oldest people in this club Shaz

And no one really cares about age here

I think that's good to hear

Thank god I thought I was about to be evicted for being too old lol.

Although I am listening to MOS doof doof so loud the neighbors can hear and getting just slightly drunk so not sure I'm acting my age atm.

girls in performance vehicles is such a turn on.. hahahah
    bankstown ay, you must be vietnamese?

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kh92 View Post
    girls in performance vehicles is such a turn on.. hahahah
    bankstown ay, you must be vietnamese?
    Thats a big assumption lol just cause I'm from bankstown lol I'm Chinese Vietnam btw lol

Lol!

I always thought i was one of the youngest member, im an 88'er .

But i hope the rest of the younger society never catch on to how fast the mps is.. All the people in our age group, go for the rexxy, the s15, or evo 7's for a low $20k turbo car.

I have a huge soft spot in my heart for Honda's still ( dohc vtec) only =)... but working everyday on honda's kinda turned me off the modern ones

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast