Thread: New Girl MPS owner

congrats on the purchase and welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by nirvandan View Post
    hot chick + hot car = win

welcome :d
    behave, al!!!

lol.. this thread is going to be an attraction

Quote Originally Posted by luke 3mps View Post
    short and sweet... if u are stay away from Jason and u will stay that way ....

WELCOME
    Dont believe him, he lies.

Welcome to the forum....Feel free to pay out on Luke as much as you like lol.
    MPS is gone. Ghey Trail enabled....Not Happy. MPS 6 to come

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Hot chick + hot car = WIN

Welcome
    ^^^^what he said....

....I mean

Enjoy the forums!

Welcome to the Forum and enjoy your new ride

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rayd View Post
    welcome , and nice purchase .

always find it strange when i see a girl driving a performance manual lol

btw, i think i saw you in concord maybe 2 weeks ago, parked just off majors bay road?
    I don't know why its even strange to begin with lol guys like manual so why can't girls. I've always driven manual and its much better and cheaper to run lol

u saw me i think i was round there not too sure lol

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rfzd View Post
    Welcome. That is quite a nice looking car you picked up. Hope to see it on a cruise sometime

Thank you but I don't know about cruises lol I use to go to Honda cruise and I think I'm getting to that age where I don't want to do anything lol

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brackaus View Post
    18th? post.. man Al your becomming slack!

O HI BTW!!!

lol thanks hi to you to lol

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grajy View Post
    behave, al!!!
    exactly!!!!!

kinda knew what i was going to get myself into. happened to the Honda forum and they had to close it off lol

Thank you but I don't know about cruises lol I use to go to Honda cruise and I think I'm getting to that age where I don't want to do anything lol
    And how old are you?

You're making me feel bloody ancient.

u r lol

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    And how old are you?

You're making me feel bloody ancient.

sorry if i have offended you. Is just that some people go through that stage where they go so often that they get over it lol

im 21 btw ^^

Welcome to the club, there a great bunch of people down your way, should make an effort and see what the cruises and coffee outings are like and go from there

Hi and welcome. Regarding the cruise comment, not speaking ill of anyone but the mazda community (from my experiences anyway) are much different to the honda community.

Edit: I'll > ill
    Last edited by Toxi; 16-07-2011 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxi View Post
    Hi and welcome. Regarding the cruise comment, not speaking I'll of anyone but the mazda community (from my experiences anyway) are much different to the honda community.
    We eat hondas for breaky all the time, not just on cruises ;-)
    Had one this morning as a matter of fact on my way to work!!
    Ezy-Flash Pro - GTX2867R - NPC Clutch/Solid State flywheel - Autotech Fuel Pump Internals - ATP 3" TIP - Cobb SRI - NGK Plugs - CPE FMIC - 2XS Dump Pipe/100 Cel Cat - 3" Custom CatBack Exhaust - TRMotorsport MT1 18x8.5's -Michelin Pilot Super Sports 245/40/18 - DBA Slotted Rottors - Remsa Pads - 60mm Boost Gauge in middle vent - Bilstein B8 - Kings - Turbosmart BOV - emblemless front grill - debadged rear - 2WD Switch

Quote Originally Posted by premhk View Post
    u r lol
    Lmao that's a bit harsh.

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    Welcome to the club, there a great bunch of people down your way, should make an effort and see what the cruises and coffee outings are like and go from there
    I'll try to pop by =DD

17. Default

Hi and welcome. Regarding the cruise comment, not speaking ill of anyone but the mazda community (from my experiences anyway) are much different to the honda community.

I can agree with that lol

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 99GTT View Post
    We eat hondas for breaky all the time, not just on cruises ;-)
    Had one this morning as a matter of fact on my way to work!!
    That's not nice I still have my Honda at home lol

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Lmao that's a bit harsh.
    I agree that's harsh I thing we should use this forum as a friendly community lol

Quote Originally Posted by peeweechik View Post
    That's not nice I still have my Honda at home lol
    What sort of Honda ? I switched from a 2000 Honda Civic VTi-R Coupe to an MPS. Still love the vtec high revs, but tubro is something else

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

How different ? In a nice way ? I never got into forums with my previous cars. This is the first, so far is quite friendly.
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast