User Tag List

Thread: Some aadvice needed on replacing Rims and disposing of Mazda factory Rims...

Default Some aadvice needed on replacing Rims and disposing of Mazda factory Rims...

Hey Everyone,

I am considering replacing the rims on my car. When I had my SP 25 I found these rims that I really like at a place in Fyshwick, but because they were 18" and the SP 25 had 17" on it and I could not afford new tyres, I just went with the replacement 17" in a different style. Now I am considering getting the 18's that I like for the MPS.

What I am wondering, is there a market for the 18" Mazda MPS rims? I really don't have the space to store them and would prefer some cash back, how much could I sell them for? The rims are in perfect condition (car is only 3 weeks old). Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Cheers......

2. Default

I was in the same position 2 months ago. I advertised them ( rims only) on the OZMAZDA.COM website and sold them after only one day.I got $800.

I think yeldarb sold his on ebay for just over 700, so there its demand

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    I think yeldarb sold his on ebay for just over 700, so there its demand
    Yeah, what Sam said. I got $750 for them, but the tyres where rooted and one wheel had gutter rash.

In the last few minutes of the EBay sale they climbed over $200 to the price I got. So there is interest.

Good Luck.
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2