User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awesome service

Any DA polishers in there Jase?

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

I wish Caff....

Wonder if Joel could do a really good deal on one (hint, nudge, hint)

Wish we could do deals on the polishers. There's just no room to move on them.

We have something up our sleeve in the coming months though. A new DA machine being developed that we are gonna look at importing. You can expect a good deal there.

Quote Originally Posted by ZAS View Post
    Wish we could do deals on the polishers. There's just no room to move on them.

We have something up our sleeve in the coming months though. A new DA machine being developed that we are gonna look at importing. You can expect a good deal there.
    Ohh.... something worth retiring the RO for then?
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

We hope so. Waiting for them to finish developing it so we can get testing.

Joel kicked some Aus Post butt today, and magically my missing order suddenly appeared, at 7.45pm this evening.

You are the man Joel.

I just got my order, only took 2 days. One of the products was wrong but i sent them an email and 5 minutes later got a call and they are sending me the correct item. As a bonus they are letting me keep the item that was wrong. thanks very much
    You dont see great service like that very often. Couldn't recommend them more.

as always @ZAS for awesome service
    ordered lunchtime yesterday, got a phone call at 9am this morning from mail room at work, saying i have a package ready to be collected
    keep up awesome work

Default Awesome service

Thanks as always guys

11. Default

Have to agree great service, put my order in Thursday night after business hours and arrived Monday morning.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12