User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MPS as fast as NISSAN GTR from 60-90

awesome on regards to bakis
    i cant wait to get mine still a while yet ><

nah its in km/H AS 60-90 mph in 3 seconds tad quick even for the mps

as for the RS being the older i dnt think 306ps is abt 300hp and thts the new rs powr stat is it not.
    also the new mps 2009 is on tht site not as quick as the gen 1

Sent from my GT-I9100

keep the post coming ?!

anyone have any real road comparo's that they experienced
    skylines? WRX?

Quote Originally Posted by gt4dk View Post
    keep the post coming ?!

anyone have any real road comparo's that they experienced
    skylines? WRX?
    Me behind a nice looking WRX the other day. I was behind him at a set of lights, we were both turning right onto a highway. I could hear the WRX exhaust burble......Light changes , he gets around the corner & nails it (im already a car lenght behind) . I do the same ....2nd gear, get to his door, 3rd gear pull in front by about a car length. Change to 4th & smile ...c ya............. (all within the speed limit of course....cough...cough....)
    Last edited by AD07; 12-07-2011 at 10:26 PM.

lol ahah ohh im sure it was
    nicee going i bet tht WRX driver was dissapointed his precious subie cant beat a mazda lol

urs modded stock ? lol

I got a few if you want i'll be them too you

Lets see I've said bye bye's too:

307Kw HSV
    many V8's
    New STI
    many WRX's that I laughed when they pulled up beside me to play.
    A 5 Evo with 210kwatw and he pulled me over to have a chat
    Oh many GTI's so many * shakes head*
    RS Fords down the straight at QR
    Gtrs off and on track Not the GTR35
    Porsche GT2 was pissed when he couldn't shake me around I'pilly twisters
    I could go on
    Like sand in the hour glass are the days of my life.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

aaha damnn 240mps
    your mps must be a real weapon lol whts it putting out ?
    gti ? pfft reckon highly overrated cars llol

and bakis yeah would like to hear lol stock ones though i dnt plan to mod my one when i get it (unless can find one already modded )

Damn bakis we gotta have a run together soon. Ur mods same as mine and I get smashed by friends AMG. Stock 12's! They are the worlds fastest 4 door car! Been on a qtr yet?

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

I dont see any MPS's even close to a ford turbo with zorst and boost out on the streets. (reality)

Hmmm, maybe the AMG backed off but not sure why we were going that fast...

XR6 Turbos once modified are in a new league.

I've not done a quarter yet to scared lol.

Vic Dyno day at HP-F again i got 3 spots left pm me

regarding the amg backing off i reckin you did have him going by tht website the stock mps outdoes the c63 in gear but just
    4th gear rolls see's the c63 to b quicker but all 5 n 6 gear rolls mps outdoes it

Sent from my GT-I9100

Couple of things here guys... I've gone up against a C63 at the qtr, from half track onwards, I didn't lose any ground...

Also, 60-90km/hr in 4th isn't very flattering for many of those cars, simply cause so many of them will do.200+km/hr in 4th, vs our 170, and that makes a big difference

I have found that in my modded mps with ecu limiters disabled 1st & 2nd gear ratio's are to low I get into 3rd asap the last 4 gears are giant killers with 6th easly climbing to 7.200 rpm running 18psi last cruise on the Atherton Tablelands with a ambiant temp of 10c madaz was setting of the boost alarm( 22psi) spiking to 25psi car felt like it had 20 kw more in the cold crisp air ,definately runs better in the cooler conditions. I have found most expensive high performance cars stuggle to keep with the mps through the twisties these include modded cars as well Skyline R34 GT ,Nissan GTIR's WRX/STI'S & GTI'S , R32 ,HSV 307kw ,Focus RS (current model ) Porsche GT 2, GT FALCON ,Ford Falcon Turbo 6 ,supercharged rx8 ,Evo 10. The list goes on , conclussion the under dog mps can play in the exoticars backyard with out being disgraced at a fraction of the cost , yet the mps remains the most under rated & critisised performance car on the planet .The only drawback is that it is a non forgiving car ,It rewards high levels of skill & comittment ,A car for the performance purist.
    Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

thts very tru sarcastic one

man u guys are making it harder for me to wait till i get mine lol
    Sent from my GT-I9100

Quote Originally Posted by YOU LOSE View Post
    the under dog mps can play in the exoticars backyard with out being disgraced at a fraction of the cost , yet the mps remains the most under rated & critisised performance car on the planet .The only drawback is that it is a non forgiving car ,It rewards high levels of skill & comittment ,A car for the performance purist.[/COLOR]
    Col
    Touché. Which is why we all love our MPS's.

15. Default

The day I bought my MPS I drove down the coast and was approaching frankston and pulled up next to a modified XR6 turbo UTE. I pat my dash and said "comes on baby let's see what you got" took off in first bit of spin then slammed into 2nd and left ar least a car length while he struggled with traction and as soon as I was in third it was see yaaaaaaaaa. He pulled up next to me at next lights and looked dumb founded I remember his facial expression it was like "Jesus what's in that?" Lol
    A truly gratifying first run
    It's great having all that power but If u can't get it to ground then what's the point hey?
    Last edited by toine888; 13-07-2011 at 10:35 PM.
    2006 AB Mazda 3 MPS
    | 2XS SRI | PG TIP | SURE T3 Street REM | Bilstein B8 & King Spring Suspension |
    ********Car is now for sale PM for details********

Haha love it , i've been on a rear door of an 320rwkw G6ET, he wasn't impressed when i asked if it was stock haha.

Also recently had a run with a VZ 6.0 SS Ute, manual exhaust intake either cam or tune. It sounded mint... As I walked him in 3rd and 4th gear lol, he exact words were, "That f**ken flys" made my night lol.

I just so enjoy the Atmo 4 Cylinder challengers (Suby RX, Corolla sportivo etc) who think they're about to take on a std Mazda. You can tell they're thinking; "HA! He doesn't even have SP23 badges!!".

Light goes green and the red Corolla Sportivo next to me knows his
    Lane runs out in 300m: he has to get in front of me. I stick with him to humour him... listening to him busily churning up through the gears. His lane closes in 100m now and by then you're in 3rd.......

BAM!!! they're 20m behind in 3 seconds and s$&@ing themselves.

Ahhhh.. Sweet sleeper MPS!

hehe gold. All i can say is if any of you line up a C63 at the drags it will blow all your doors off still!!!! 363kw stock baby. And i have only seen 2 mps's reach the 12's here so that says it all. Sorry I'm not a biased mps owner.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Stock E55 AMG does 12.3, to think C63 even quicker
    "Maserati, Mazda, McLaren, Mercedes, Mercury, M.G., Mini Cooper, Mitsubishi" 0-60 and 1/4 mile times for Factory Stock Vehicles

Alex what MPH have you hit at the end of the 1/4 when at the drags?

damnn
    awesome stories so far lol
    owning an xr6T ute thts pretty good !
    yerr cant wait to do that to a fwend with his catback vti civic show him tht hondas aint world killers lol

Sent from my GT-I9100

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast