User Tag List

Thread: Long time lurker, first time poster!

Cool Long time lurker, first time poster!

Hello all,

Thought I should probably introduce myself eventually, my name is Oliver (although feel free to call me olive, oregano etc, I've heard it all lol).

I'm 18, live in SA and I have flights booked to NSW in early October for a family holiday, but I will be hunting for a 6MPS around then so hopefully I can find one (SA sucks for buying used cars!)

I first fell in love with the 6 MPS back in 2005 when a friend's parents bought the first one in South Australia, in gunmetal grey. His mum (who is a massive MILF, but that's another story lol ) took us for a ride (lol) and after that I seriously considered selling a kidney to buy one!

Anyway, now that they are getting cheaper I will definitely be getting my dream car soon. I took one for a drive last week and absolutely loved it! I know that having an MPS at 18 probably doesn't sound smart, but I have already done my share of driving like an idiot and learnt an expensive lesson, so now I am a very sensible driver

Hope to meet some of you on a cruise sometime!

Cheers!

Hi Mr. Twist.

to the forums!

Everyone's bound to ping a vehicle sooner or later, lucky you did it early , hope you find some useful information here and enjoy your stay.

P.S. Can I have your friend's mother's number?

Hi and welcome Oliver

Good luck in your search. Lots of good info here as you've no doubt worked out.

Now that the formalities are out of the way, let's hear some more about the MILF!!

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Haha, thanks for the kind words, although I'm sure there may be an ulterior motive involved somewhere...

She's in a committed relationship so unfortunately I can't disclose too much information, but I'm sure you can let your imagination run wild (you probably already have!).

Hey buddy and welcome to ozMPSclub.

Nice to hear your interest in the MPS 6! A few tweak mods and she's a stunner (as is the 3) but certainly a stealth power player.

Enjoy the forums and definitely get out there and meet some good guys and gals on a cruise some time

Quote Originally Posted by Danger629 View Post
    She's in a committed relationship so unfortunately I can't disclose too much information, but I'm sure you can let your imagination run wild (you probably already have!).

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Thanks rogwick, I'm already thinking of appearance mods for whatever colour I end up getting! Your car looks great btw, I do have a thing for white cars on black wheels, so if I get one in pearl white I'll probably powder coat the wheels black. Then I'll need some coilovers, exhaust, intake and most importantly, another job (or at least a better paying one!)

I'm always up for a cruise, or at least I will be when I get the car lol.

Pics or ban... Simple as that good luck in your search

HI Oliver, Welcome to the forum!
    Great to hear you are on the hunt for a MPS6! I have had my 6 for 3 years and I'm still as excited about it now as I was on the first day (a few mods have helped lol).
    What part of Adelaide are you from?
    I have organised the last few cruises here in Adelaide and they have been a great day out
    Not much happens in winter but hopefully in the not to distant future there will be another!

On the MILF part I have seen a hot lady driving a MPS6 in the Woodcroft area.... Same lady??? lol

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by MZSPD6 View Post
    HI Oliver, Welcome to the forum!
    Great to hear you are on the hunt for a MPS6! I have had my 6 for 3 years and I'm still as excited about it now as I was on the first day (a few mods have helped lol).
    What part of Adelaide are you from?
    I have organised the last few cruises here in Adelaide and they have been a great day out
    Not much happens in winter but hopefully in the not to distant future there will be another!

On the MILF part I have seen a hot lady driving a MPS6 in the Woodcroft area.... Same lady??? lol

Mark
    Hey Mark, thanks for the welcome!

I am from the Northern suburbs, which sucks because if I want to go for a drive in the hills I have to first drive for half an hour to get there! Could be worse though I guess.

I was tempted to go to the last cruise in my Passat, but that would be like taking a Commodore to a Lamborghini cruise! Can't wait to own an MPS6 though, I don't think I've ever been this excited about anything in my life lol! Will definitely head up for cruises then

The MILF (I hope my friend never finds this) doesn't live around that area and the MPS was sold a couple of years ago unfortunately, so it is unlikely. Looks like there's another one out there though, so we should get her to come along to a cruise. You could take her for a ride in your car, and then drive her around in it

Great to virtually meet all you guys haha