User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MPS as fast as NISSAN GTR from 60-90

lmao Hondas. Stick to building motorbikes... James, i hit 106mph and a 13.7

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

If you run a bigger cooler, turbo inlet pipe and DP, I can see mps's smashing most cars in forth. Reality is, why would you be in forth gear at 60kph for a run? You wouldn't, so those figures mean nothing really.

ahah truee they do make great bikes
    hate ppl tht think VTEC kicks in lol
    mates got a b18c civic said he got to 0-100 in 3 secs bs

Sent from my GT-I9100

Yeah true Alex, 106mph should be a high 12, i was like 1/2 a bumper off a GTi with a GT2871 or something Turbo and forged internals who hits 111mph and runs a 13.1 quarter, he asked my mods and i loled

wow a civic as quick as a GTR!

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

111mph should be mid 12's. Without proper slicks I wont see 12's. I'm still wrapped that it goes that good with only a tune and cai (minus a cat too).

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Jaes the interesting thing is when you are at the drags ie calder or heathcote, You feel more pressure to do a good time than when your out on the streets. After I left calder last time I drove better in a run on the hwy that same night. So I wouldnt be suprised if you run high 13's at the drags you can actually run low 13's on the street. My g-tech shows 3 12.8's in a row along Wellington Rd, Rowville.

Quote Originally Posted by premhk View Post
    hehe gold. All i can say is if any of you line up a C63 at the drags it will blow all your doors off still!!!! 363kw stock baby. And i have only seen 2 mps's reach the 12's here so that says it all. Sorry I'm not a biased mps owner.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Stock E55 AMG does 12.3, to think C63 even quicker
    "Maserati, Mazda, McLaren, Mercedes, Mercury, M.G., Mini Cooper, Mitsubishi" 0-60 and 1/4 mile times for Factory Stock Vehicles

Yes correct on the 1/4 mile with a stock mps or even modded , but a modded mps with a suspention , brake, handling& wheel tyre package can mix it with most of the exotics on the track or through the twisties , the 1/4 mile should not be the only judge of how a car performs ,I suppose I am biased but with good reason , also for me the 1/4 mile is of no interest .A mps fwd is handicaped on the 1/4 from day one so I totally agree from a standing start you will have your doors blown off till 3rd gear kicks in anywho
    Col
    Last edited by YOU LOSE; 14-07-2011 at 10:42 AM.
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

it says on that site the mps can achieve a 0-60 mph in 5.4 secs thts the speed3 with extra 7hp are aus spec mps capable of tht time??

Sent from my GT-I9100

Quote Originally Posted by gt4dk View Post
    it says on that site the mps can achieve a 0-60 mph in 5.4 secs thts the speed3 with extra 7hp are aus spec mps capable of tht time??

Sent from my GT-I9100
    Haha, that don't seen right... I've seen a few 13.9 stock qtrs, but the car struggles to get sub 6 sec 0-100
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

thats wht i thought to the quickest stock 62mph ive seen was 5.8

then again it was to 60mph which is abt 97kph

Sent from my GT-I9100

Sent from my GT-I9100

wow that is interesting.

3rd and 4th is amazing especially as it is still restricted from what Brett at MRT was telling me.

3rd n 4th still restricted??
    damnn yet it still smashes most cars on the road wtf

Sent from my GT-I9100

not sure about 4th but i think third is 95% of max powa! lol

my mate doesnt believe the mps can beat a 2004 STI
    anyone here be able to verify that ?

Quote Originally Posted by gt4dk View Post
    my mate doesnt believe the mps can beat a 2004 STI
    anyone here be able to verify that ?
    Are we talking a modded MPS ????? because I have done 2010 STI and older models I have a friend who has a 2006 STI and he has driven mine and couldn't believe how torquey it was and didn't want to race me I've clocked faster times on the track against a worked 1999 STI. ???? STD v STD with a 2004 model maybe close and pull away once you get into 3rd and 4th but I really can't answer that because I've never driven a stock standard MPS on the road......

Like sand in the hour glass are the days of my life.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

he'd be more likely talkin standard although maybe both with turbo back and cai

Sent from my GT-I9100

Many want Power not many hold it long.........

some good vids there
    seems they are very close indeed
    one of vids shows the ms3 get owned at the start of the roll but then catches up like the sti slows down??

Sent from my GT-I9100

I had a run with a 2005 STi which had FMIC, Tune, TBE, Intake along with heaps of other mods... He claim it was only hitting 19psi but he beat me by 2 car lengths from a roll on, he has spent well over 8 grand i've spent about 2 - 2.5 on mods, so i'd like to think the MPS did ok considering.

2 car lengths not to bad considering the mod list his cars running

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

heyy guyss just found this

speed3 vs c63 amg pretty damn close
    ‪Mazdaspeed 3 vs c63 AMG‬‏ - YouTube

All this road racing stuff is so illegal.

Is it bad I wanna be doing it though?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast