User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fell in love with new rims yesterday

Yeah i saw those on ebay very impressive for the money i'll definitely consider it if that come in black thanks man

My 2 favourites are the Advan RS and the CE28N.

I am going with the Advan RS though because the CE28N seem to look small because the spokes don't go right out to the edge of the rims. Well they look small on the 6 MPS

remember be weary of cheaper rims if you are actually going to track the car, on wednesday i seen a subaru crack/shatter a front left at QR and have to be tilt trayed home out of the gravel trap

Quote Originally Posted by heath_303 View Post
    remember be weary of cheaper rims if you are actually going to track the car, on wednesday i seen a subaru crack/shatter a front left at QR and have to be tilt trayed home out of the gravel trap
    Yeah i've heard of alot of issues with cheap rims , but i'll save the aftermarket rims for day to day and keep the MPS rims with the KU36's for track stuff if it ever see's the light lol.

Currently choices are:

OZ Racing alleggerita

TSW Mallory 5

TSW Donington

Work Emotions

And last but most probably the leader atm is the Team Dynamics 1.2 that have been mention before

main factor is cost cause atm i haven't looked at shipping + tax
    Last edited by Bakis; 12-09-2011 at 02:41 PM.
    MPSX-treme

2006 MPS Sports True Red - HP-F Mazedit tune + Other go fast bits - DGR Coilovers + Semi Slicks - Numerous Sure Motorsport Additions - Dashhawk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12