User Tag List

Thread: CX7 Luxury Sport 19" wheels

Default CX7 Luxury Sport 19" wheels

Hi guys,

I am after a set of CX7 Luxury Sport 19" wheels. If you have a set or know of a set for sale please let me know. They must be in excellent condition.

Cheers

What happened to your other 19's? Thought they were 5 spoke jobbies.

Yeah I had a set of Lenso Muse wheels. They are a twin 5 spoke design. I sold them a while ago as I wasn't happy with the condition of them and I couldn't be bothered getting them repaired. I also didn't like how they stuck out of the front guard but I am over than and if I went that offset again I would just add a bit of camber to get them inside the guard.

I am currently running Gen 2 MPS rims which I will sell if I can get a set of CX7 rims. I really want RX8 GT wheels but we all know the chances of that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by naddis01 View Post
    Yeah I had a set of Lenso Muse wheels. They are a twin 5 spoke design. I sold them a while ago as I wasn't happy with the condition of them and I couldn't be bothered getting them repaired. I also didn't like how they stuck out of the front guard but I am over than and if I went that offset again I would just add a bit of camber to get them inside the guard.

I am currently running Gen 2 MPS rims which I will sell if I can get a set of CX7 rims. I really want RX8 GT wheels but we all know the chances of that happening.
    Yes, the GT's are amazing popular. But, they look so close in design to the GENII MPS wheels, you could just colour match?

But the 19's would fill your 6's wheel arch's nicely. Good luck with the hunt!
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

Yeah they are near identical other than the obvious size and colour differences but I want 19's so not really keen on just colour matching.

I know of 3 sets of CX7 wheels but they are asking a little much in my opinion. I have been trying to convince one of them to lower their price but they won't budge yet. There have been 3 sets sold on fleabay recently and I am just trying to get them to low their price to what they have been selling for. I might try to negotiate with the others now.

There was a set on the Trading Post website about a week or two ago, they looked brand new. Keep me in mind if you sell those Gen 2 rims

Quote Originally Posted by naddis01 View Post
    I know of 3 sets of CX7 wheels but they are asking a little much in my opinion. I have been trying to convince one of them to lower their price but they won't budge yet. There have been 3 sets sold on fleabay recently and I am just trying to get them to low their price to what they have been selling for. I might try to negotiate with the others now.
    You may do well with negotiations. When I was negotiating over a set of Gen 1 RX8 wheels I offered $700. They were not going below $850. I said 'thankyou but I can't afford it and you have my number; please call me if you change your mind'. I knew here in Cairns they weren't going to sell in a hurry. A full month later I get a call from them saying 'if you sill want em for $700 they're yours'. End of story.

I guess it depends on the demand for CX7 rims?

I have tried that with them and they have lowered their price a little but they are still around $400-$500 above what the Ebay ones have sold for.

I think there are a few people out there interested in the CX7 wheels but they aren't in massive demand I don't think. Not like the GT's anyway.

Andy, I will keep you in mind.

Anyone?

anyone what?

Wanted - CX7 Luxury Sport 19" wheels. Anyone have any?

Sorry, just being a jerk :P

No luck though? Just a matter of time.