User Tag List

Thread: Seriously... didn't think this was possible?

Default Seriously... didn't think this was possible?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/233971...-mazda6/page-3

HOW CLEAN IS THIS GUYS CAR. jeebus.

Not bad. Looks like he's spent a bit of time on it. Would be good to see some close-ups under direct light

He missed some polish on the right side door near the handle and where it meets the rear door though

EDIT: Here are some close ups of an OzMPS member's car I did on the weekend. This is his roof which he had painted high gloss piano black

Patience, time, elbow grease, and a little know-how (more of the other three though..... Well for me anyway lol )

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk
    Last edited by Caffeine Fiend; 05-07-2011 at 08:28 AM.
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Quote Originally Posted by kh92 View Post
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/233971...-mazda6/page-3

HOW CLEAN IS THIS GUYS CAR. jeebus.
    Its amazing what a bit of retouching in Photoshop can do
    Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character - give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

Given the condition of the tyres, it would appear that it barely leaves the garage

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPS3 View Post
    Its amazing what a bit of retouching in Photoshop can do
    Exactly. My photography skills are shithouse to say the least and I still managed this. It did still look even better in the flesh though.

But you're the Detail Master Joel :P

I think I need to work on my photography skills though. Using an iPhone camera doesn't help me either.

Having said that, the more time I use taking pretty pics, the less time I have to make the car itself look pretty.

Heh, I've seen joels car once, it did such a good job reflecting the buildings around it, I thought it was cosmic blue

I must say thats impressive, and Dan's work on Bruce's roof as amazing as well. This is implying to the cardomain shots but with a excellent camera you can get rid of all blemishes. Car still needs to be in good condition and shiny.
    I was going to wait till i had all the shots to post up photos of mine but here is an example of good photography making a car seem very clean:

Even the invisy car bra is un-noticeable.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    But you're the Detail Master Joel :P

I think I need to work on my photography skills though. Using an iPhone camera doesn't help me either.

Having said that, the more time I use taking pretty pics, the less time I have to make the car itself look pretty.

Considering thats with an Iphone the roof's colours depth seems infinite

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ZAS View Post
    Exactly. My photography skills are shithouse to say the least and I still managed this. It did still look even better in the flesh though.
    ZAS that looks amazing there is nothing more satisfying then spending 1 day polishing and waxing a car and seeing a final result like that.
    MPSX-treme

2006 MPS Sports True Red - HP-F Mazedit tune + Other go fast bits - DGR Coilovers + Semi Slicks - Numerous Sure Motorsport Additions - Dashhawk

Nice photo Jim (and thanks for the compliment )

I should get some proper shots of mine done too

10. Default

its really nice and great maintenance.

Very jealous, my cars paint looks like its a flat matt paint because its continously covered in dust. I must check out the local car wash places some time!

Happy to look at it for you Ben

Can put some paint protection down so it makes it easier to clean (and keep clean). It's good for people who don't often get a chance to wash/polish/wax their cars because it makes the crud much easier to clean off when you do get around to it

Dan

Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now