User Tag List

Thread: MPS 6 on carsales.com.au

Default MPS 6 on carsales.com.au

Hey all,

This was posted on another forum, not sure if anyone is interested? looks alright and price isn't too bad (oh my poor resale!!!!) Also not sure if this is the correct area to post? Though FS but as I'm not the seller, anyway please move if it's not right

Used MAZDA 6 Private Seller Cars For Sale - carsales.com.au

Blog Entries

The pics are interesting- one side has RX-8 rims and one side the stock rims- I will assume that they were taken at different stages of modding lol

Quote Originally Posted by shinslinger66 View Post
    The pics are interesting- one side has RX-8 rims and one side the stock rims- I will assume that they were taken at different stages of modding lol
    good pickup - however the dude may like to drive it around like that and confuse people or maybe he's selling it with both set's of wheels? forget that, looked at the "unique" link and he/she mentions the RX-8 wheels are not for sale.
    Last edited by shakespeare; 11-03-2009 at 11:54 PM.

thanks shakespeare for adding my car... never knew there was a specific mps forum!

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shinslinger66 View Post
    pics where taken at different locations.. would be insane to run different profile sizes on each side of the car

yea rx8 rims are for sale seperately
    Last edited by kovmps6; 17-04-2009 at 08:06 PM.

Hey kov there were some people here interested in RX8 rims, think that KMH001 was looking, though he may have some already lined up. Anyway enjoy your stay

6. Default

Kov welcome Nice to see u on here, good luck with selling ur car, what cars next for u ?

Quote Originally Posted by shakespeare View Post
    Hey kov there were some people here interested in RX8 rims, think that KMH001 was looking, though he may have some already lined up. Anyway enjoy your stay
    thanks mate

ok cool no probs see what happens with the car and rims in no rush with either : )

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    Kov welcome Nice to see u on here, good luck with selling ur car, what cars next for u ?
    thanks bro

yea if it wasnt for shakespeare i wouldnt have known about this place!

cheers it took me a year to sell the rx8 so i figured i get my car FS early but still enjoy it till it sells..

hhhhm i think a s2000 my other half doesnt really like them but if i manage to get a her a white or black 07 SP23 i think i may get my way

she likes the 350z more but coming from a rx8 which is similar and already having 12 cars i dont know what is the best car for me :P

12 cars??? wow

Quote Originally Posted by STEALTH_MPS View Post
    12 cars??? wow
    i know mate ridiculous

vn calais, 3 vl bt1's ,vn ss ,r32 gtr, dc5r,vt clubby, vs cubby ,rx8 ,old ford laser, mps6..

Kov, you obviously have sufficient space for these, my wife would kill or leave me if I had cars everywhere, not to mention neighbours, local council etc etc. Do you have them registered? that cost alone would probably kill me before the wife did

Kov, you obviously have sufficient space for these, my wife would kill or leave me if I had cars everywhere, not to mention neighbours, local council etc etc. Do you have them registered? that cost alone would probably kill me before the wife did
    OOOPS i just re read the post where i mentioned 12 cars ! MY MISTAKE i have owned 12 cars in the past but not at the same time as i misquoted :P

Sorrry for the confusion and as i have only been married under a week i think my wife would kill me if i owned more than 1 car at a time as well

I would love to own all these cars at the same time tho
    Last edited by kovmps6; 20-03-2009 at 04:17 PM.

No worries Kov, thought it'd be an expensive exercise to have all those cars at once (on the Wallet and with your health!) btw congrats on getting married

No worries Kov, thought it'd be an expensive exercise to have all those cars at once (on the Wallet and with your health!) btw congrats on getting married
    having trouble justifying one sports car to the missus which funnily enough has gone back to a 350z (she likes it and hates the s2000 ) let alone a dozen cars

Thanks mate nearly 30 so about time i tied the knot !