User Tag List

Thread: Quiet + Economical

Default Quiet + Economical

Hi Yawl.

I'm looking for a set of tyres that give good economy and minimal noise to swap my AD08's out for winter snow trips.

So far Kumho KU21 and 27 have come to mind and I am getting prices on them, but I just want something CHEAP because I will be swapping them back out again in spring anyway.

Any suggestions? Cheap all season tyres with good highway economy, grip and handling not so important. Quiet a bonus but not essential.

2. Default

Justin always gets those federal something cheap from st george tyres ... maybe ask him

Kumho KU31 are pretty cheap, I haven't driven in the snow but they were a pretty good all-round tyre

Bob Jane are trying to sell me KU31's and i'll get them if the price is right, but I think there are better options for this particular purpose.

Y not buy a Ralliart colt reedy, there quiet and ecco

Prob cost the came as your tyres too

They come wth AD07's standard! No good!

I had khumo ku23, and still do on the rears.
    Found them very quite, faaaar quieter than the federal 595 I have now. Lasted well, average grip, average everything.
    Nothing outstanding, but nothing bad either.

If you want round tyres to get you from a to b, quietly, comfortably, I can't really complain about them. They do what they were designed for perfectly.