User Tag List

Thread: Aux in Mazda 6 MPS

Default Aux in Mazda 6 MPS

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and have just put a deposit down on a really good condition 06 MPS6. As the title states, is there an AUX input for this car?

Thanks

2. Default

you can connect aux input things such as a compatible ipod player directly up to the aux input on the back of the stereo access through the back of the glove box

Heres a link to a thread http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/how-t...mazda-6-a.html

Oh and Welcome, post up an intro thread about yourself and your sexy MPS6
    Last edited by blackbetty; 28-06-2011 at 05:54 PM.
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

Welcome enjoy ur Mps ull have fun with it...

Lol he asked I there was an aux output not what you can do with it

4. Default

Sorry well the simple answer is yes a port at the back of your stereo

Actually Im a bit of a tard really, you probably mean is there some fancy pancy aux input in the console between seats or something like that, well the answer to that is no.

Might be good to post up a thread for 6 owners to see what they have done to get an aux input in thier cars whether it be via back of stereo or whatever
    Last edited by blackbetty; 28-06-2011 at 06:10 PM.
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

I'm pretty sure you can get a GROM AUX adapter, and if not, the GROM iPod adapter has a 3.5mm plug which you can either put a male-to-male cable in or a red/white to 3.5mm in and use as AUX in

6. Default

Hi guy's,

I have a 2006 mazda 6 mps (completely stock).
    The problem i have is that, i recently purchased an aux adapter plug that inserts behind the stereo (bose system). However when i plug my phone into the aux and press either the media or cd options nothing happens, even though my Samsung phone recognises that an aux has been plugged in(3.5mm earphone jack).

This may sound like a dogs breakfast, but im desperate to listen to my own music and never turn on that commercial infested rubbish again.

@Jlev99 pretty sure you gotta press the AUX button twice