User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AdvanceSpeedShop.com Feedback Thread!

1. Default AdvanceSpeedShop.com Feedback Thread!

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to get an idea on how you guys feel we're doing.

Let me know if its good or bad, and what we can work on.

Be honest guys!

A massive +1 for your attentiveness and work in general on these forums Jeff. From what I've seen your responsiveness is A+ and hasn't appeared to drop off at all.

Even the fact that you've gone to the trouble of making a thread like this and seem genuinely interested in what can be improved is great to see.

Big thanks for all your work to date

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

I think the shop looks great! And its def helpful to have someone on the forum that runs the shop. Are u guys based in america? So what about shipping and all? I'm after a few JDM parts for the Gen 2.

Free shipping would be nice

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Since postage is teh biggest killer maybe ideas to cut this down, if 3-5 of us got together to buy something if that quilifies us for free postage?.. etc

doubt free shipping will happen
    i havent had to buy anything (not since hypertech group buy anyways) but from what i can tell, you're doing a damn good job, replying to PM's/forums messages etc promptly, great to see
    the only thing i can think of would possibly be tyres & wheels... but other than that, CP-E gear?
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

While I haven't purchased from you, yet......
    Just from seeing your super fast replies to peoples enquiries, and how often I see you logged onto this forum, and the fact that you have taken the time to ask if anything you do needs improving proves to me that you do want our business and are definately worthy of it.

If only other business showed as much effort

If there is anything that needs improving, maybe just expanded product lines.
    Though we do understand that some particular brands may not be contractually possible, unfortunately.
    If those brands were available through you, I would definitely purchase them from you.

Just got a K&N Filter cover from them item is exactly what i ordered and came within 2 weeks (including the week or so or Jeff to get the part from K&N).... Its was 1/2 the price of autobarn and took 14 weeks less then what they told me they could do.

Jeff from ASS FTMFW

Jeff has been really helpful. Quickly responded to several emails, very patient with my non-knowledge, offering several products, saving me time.

Thanks again Jeff!

I ordered some H&R springs from Jeff a bout a month ago. He replied to every question i had pretty much straight away (Just gotta keep in mind the time diff we have with the U.S).. The parts arrived in about 10 days and MPsed got MOARR LOWW

I have nothing but praise for these guys and HONESTLY would not hesitate to recommend them!!

One suggestion would be to get some Corksport stuff if possible??

Keep up the good work Jeff and team!!

Will have feedback hopefully soon once I place my order in though Jeff got me a quote like 3 hours after I posted on the hypertech thread which IMO is pretty amazing.

12. Default

Thanks for the feedback, as for free shipping, i could do free shipping, but item prices would have to go up.

Some product lines are not available to us. The MPS isnt a popular application compared to others, so not able to broaden our product catalog. I do try to look for as many things as i can for you guys.

Sorry, no corksport or CP-E
    AdvanceSpeedShop.com | www.CarModDirect.com
    Address: 4961 Santa Anita Ave Unit H | Temple City, CA 91780
    Hours: Mon-Fri: 10AM-6PM PST | Phone: 626-279-7986
    Email: Jeff@advancespeedshop.com | AIM: advancespeedJeff
    Like us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Advan...05086569525450

13. Default

Hi Jeff,

You would be our preferred supplier for Corksport and CP-E products, how do we as a forum community help you to get that ball rolling ? Do they need some direct feedback from us to push this in the right direction ?

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    Hi Jeff,

You would be our preferred supplier for Corksport and CP-E products, how do we as a forum community help you to get that ball rolling ? Do they need some direct feedback from us to push this in the right direction ?
    I'm with Mel on this one. It's a pain using forwarding companies.

I just wish Corksport would dump their preferred supplier relationship with MPS Garage.
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

15. Default

They don't offer any type of distribution network in California, so for us to add them, it would require us to put too much resources for us or we wouldn't be able to offer great pricing, since we would need to pay to have the items shipped to us from their headquarters in Washington.

Same with CP-E, except they do have a dealer in California, but it's still not a viable option for us at this point.

AdvanceSpeedShop.com | www.CarModDirect.com
    Address: 4961 Santa Anita Ave Unit H | Temple City, CA 91780
    Hours: Mon-Fri: 10AM-6PM PST | Phone: 626-279-7986
    Email: Jeff@advancespeedshop.com | AIM: advancespeedJeff
    Like us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Advan...05086569525450

Makes sense on the US side. And I don't think they would be keen you selling their stuff internationally either as their in country stockists (that's a joke) would be up in arms.

You have no choice but to open a shop in Australia then

Better idea....Advance Speed freight forwarding.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Jeff from ASS FTMFW
    There's a joke in there about merchandising and selling ASS Hats, I'm sure of it

And +1 to opening up an Aus store. Maybe you and Troy (2XS) can put your heads together

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPS3 View Post
    Better idea....Advance Speed freight forwarding.
    Nice idea Matt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast