User Tag List

Thread: I'll take the red one :)

Default I'll take the red one :)

Hi all
    I'm a new red Mazda 6 MPS owner. Great to meet you all. By the way anyone have any good tips about cleaning and maintaining the leather interior and dash? This is my first 'luxury pack' car. Any advice is welcome.
    Cheers
    Bobby

Hi mate!

Welcome to the forums, and welcome especially to the WA crew! We seem to be expanding exponentially...

In regards to cleaning and maintaining your interior, hit Joel up from ZAS as he's quite proficient in that area and check his store out too . There's also a thread somewhere in regards to detailing the vehicle so be sure to search for it!

Good luck mate!

Hi Bobby.
    Welcome to OZMPS.
    Hope to see you around sometime. Keep your eyes open for upcoming cruises in July.
    Where did you get your 6 from?
    Having fun yet?
    FWIW, I've used Meguires gold class leather cleaner, and am not keen to recommend it. It leaves too much white residue which gets into the perforations of the seats.
    Last edited by guitar69; 19-06-2011 at 10:57 AM.

Thanks Chuckie Cheese
    I've been checking out the ZAS site and its great, gonna subscribe for the forum discount.

Hey Guitar69, I got the MPS from a private seller and its great fun to drive. Has already been modded with rear dif mounts and better suspension so no evil vibrations. Thanks for the tip on the Meguires Gold Class, that's the one I was gonna buy. Any recommendations for a good one?

...as Mr Cheese said, check out the ZAS site.
    I've bought stuff from them, and the service from Joel is great.
    Any questions and he'll have the answer.
    Take care,
    Pete.

Hi Bobs,

Good to see you made it here! Welcome to the forums and fire away any questions, the guys here are really great and the Perth crew is awesome, occassionally we catch up for cruise through some interesting roads, so would be good to bring out the red beast! Take care, be good to catch up! BTW post some pics when you get the chance (even though I've seen it before, the guys might like to as well!)
    Cheers
    Chris
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

7. Default

Is it your old car Chris ?

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    Is it your old car Chris ?
    I think so and my old high school mate too

How was the holiday Mel? (apologies Bobs for the thread hijack!)
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

Hello and welcome

10. Default

Welcome Bob and congrats on getting yourself an awesome sexy 6 and for also being in the best part of country to hang out with other MPS6 and other MPS ppl (and ex-MPS )

Yeh thought it might have been yours Chris when he said about the diff mounts and the suspension and of course being red and sexy

THanks Chris, Its good to join the MPS Perth crew. By the way I like the old pics of the red beast with the killer mags on them. Will be good to catch up soon.

Welcome to ozmps
    You're in the right state for people to ask about 6's lots of people over in perth with them, and they certainly seem to be a great bunch

Enjoy your car and the forums