User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2008 MPS3. Immaculate! LOW KMS, Sports Pack, Leather, Bose Stereo, Log Books etc.

1. Default 2008 MPS3. Immaculate! LOW KMS, Sports Pack, Leather, Bose Stereo, Log Books etc.

Item: Mazda 3 MPS (2008 Gen 1) Sports Pack
    Item Condition: Immaculate
    Reason for selling: Real Estate investment
    Price and price conditions: $28,500 FIRM.
    Mileage: 11,269 Kms

Extra Info:

Hey guys,

Up for sale is my Immaculate 2008 Mazda 3 MPS Sports.

This car has a full service history, has been meticulously maintained, and has been treated like a baby since new. Log books are available and will be included with sale. Car also has 1 year extended Mazda warranty, meaning the car is still under factory warranty.

This car has all factory options, and has not been modified or played around with in any way. This car is without doubt one of the finest, if not the finest example of a 1st Generation MPS in Australia.

The car has been sparingly driven, and has VERY low kilometres for age, as both the previous owner and myself had alternate vehicles for daily commuting. The car is garaged at all times, washed regularly and never driven in the rain. (I'm Anal about my cars :-D).

The car has been both warmed up and cooled down before and after driving.

The car has the Black Leather/Suede pack with Red Stitching, the Bose 7 Speaker Stereo with Subwoofer, Cruise Control, HID Headlamps, Fog Lights, 6 Stacker MP3 Player, MPS Floor Mats, and all of the other factory options.

The car has also had a Permagard Polymer paint treatment done, paintwork looked amazing before it was done, now it looks ridiculous.

Purchaser is welcome to have any sort of inspection carried out on the car, as I am confident it will pass with flying colours :-).

Car is being sold due to a real estate investment, I would be keeping the car otherwise.

Please feel free to contact me on 0438789080 for any further information.

No test pilots or joy riders please!

Pictures:

PLEASE REFER TO BELOW LINK FOR MORE PICTURES AND INFO:

2008 MAZDA 3 MPS SPORTS BK Series 2 Private Cars For Sale in SA - carsales.com.au
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SHMIKOS14A; 26-08-2011 at 03:07 PM.

Nice ride mate, low kms and all, but I think you will find your price is a just a bit too far north.

32 large is a new 2011 mps 3 gen 2 territory....

Unfortunately, unless someone "really" wants your car 25-28k is probably all you will get.

Quote Originally Posted by AD07 View Post
    Unfortunately, unless someone "really" wants your car 25-28k is probably all you will get.
    +1...

5. Default

IceValk85: I think you will find that a new 2011 MPS would be around the $43,000 mark.

AD07: The price is negotiable as stated guys, but 25 - 28k is what the lowest spec 2006 models with cloth interior and 120,000+ kms sell for. My car is nothing like this.

There are others on carsales with many more kms than my car, for marginally less $$$.

I know the price is more than other MPS's, but this particular car is worth it.

Id say you're after a Buyer who doesn't like the GENII look, but wants a newish car. Hope it finds a happy owner.

7. Default

Yeldarb: Thanks mate, and well said. I completely agree, as I bought this car because of that exact reason :-). The car is MINT and would suit a new car buyer.

I am negotiable on price, and will consider all offers, however I do think that $25,000 - $28,000 is a bit harsh for this particular car.

I think IceValk was trying to say you can buy a second hand 2011 GEN II for that sort of money. I think finding a 2011 for that money would be hard but a 2010 for sure, a difficult sale for you but good luck

Quote Originally Posted by SHMIKOS14A View Post
    IceValk85: I think you will find that a new 2011 MPS would be around the $43,000 mark.

AD07: The price is negotiable as stated guys, but 25 - 28k is what the lowest spec 2006 models with cloth interior and 120,000+ kms sell for. My car is nothing like this.

There are others on carsales with many more kms than my car, for marginally less $$$.

I know the price is more than other MPS's, but this particular car is worth it.
    2nd hand cars arent worth as much as you think.....
    2008 MAZDA 3 MPS BK Series 2 MY08 Cars For Sale in VIC - CarPoint Australia

2007 MAZDA 3 MPS BK Series 2 Cars For Sale in QLD - CarPoint Australia

2010 MAZDA 3 MPS BL Series 1 Cars For Sale in SA - CarPoint Australia 1216 1246 1247 1252 1282 4294961285 4294965340 749&trecs=81&__Ntx=mode matchallpartial&seot=1&__Nne=15&__Dx=mode matchany

I know of 2 Gen 2's that have been purchased for $27K.
    One had 27Kms and the other had 31Kms on them.

I have also seen Gen 1's sell for $18K.

Just because cars are listed on Carsales for a given price, doesn't mean they sell for that much.

I understand that your car has very low K's on it. Good luck with your endeavors.

12. Default

These cars have way more km's, cloth interiors, non BOSE stereos, and not in the same interior/exterior condition as my car.

This car is unusual in it's condition and will hopefully find just as an unusual buyer.

Positive Vibes people!

Good Luck mate!

Good luck with the sale
    Very nice example.....

15. Default

Pictures don't do it justice :P. Cheers guys, as I keep saying, I am open to offers.

If I didnt own a MPS 3 I would buy this, however I would only pay that much if it was a mazda dealer selling it and the warranty came with the car.

I agree with you its true value would be around the +30k, sadly due its market value everyone interested will try their hardest to lower that figure by quite a bit.

Good luck

17. Default

depends how much of a hurry your in to sell but if your firm on price expect to wait my bro got a 2nd hand 2010 mps3 with 17k on the dial for 29k so yeah hang in there

18. Default

Thanks for your support guys :-). Much appreciated.

As I said and keep saying, I am open to all offers, so if you're interested or know anyone who is, make me an offer.

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    I know of 2 Gen 2's that have been purchased for $27K.
    One had 27Kms and the other had 31Kms on them.

I have also seen Gen 1's sell for $18K.

Just because cars are listed on Carsales for a given price, doesn't mean they sell for that much.

I understand that your car has very low K's on it. Good luck with your endeavors.
    +1...

Guys, can we please keep this thread specific to the sale at hand (i.e genuine questions relating to purchasing the car), otherwise we are just going to go around in circles about pricing, the OP is entitled to list his car for whatever price he feels it is worth, however optimistic this may seem to others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast