User Tag List

Thread: new member looking to mods

1. Default new member looking to mods

hey guys just after some help for mods to my gen-1 mps already have cold-air intake done,looking for some handing now what should i get ?

Rear engine mount - then sway bars.

Hi and welcome

As Rayd mentioned, a stiffer rear engine mount is a great start. The factory mount is quit soft and upgrading it will help your gear shifts and reduce engine movement when you put your foot down. Lots of good brands about; cp-e, Sure, TRZ, etc.

Also better sway bars will help reduce lateral roll when cornering. On a FWD car it's best to do the rear sway bar first.

You can also look at replacing the stock spring and shock setup. Heaps of different options here depending on what you're wanting to achieve and what your budget is.

Hope this helps

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

+1 Minimal costs, rear engine mount and rear sway bar. U can install yourself minimal time and possitive results.

5. Default

thanks for the help guys i just bought 2 set of coilovers ( bc and buddy club ).... ill be getting myself engine mount and rear sway bar now,