User Tag List

Thread: BMW X5 M and X6 M Teaser Site Reveals More Than Meets The Eye

Default BMW X5 M and X6 M Teaser Site Reveals More Than Meets The Eye

BMW has launched a hype-generating teaser site for its hi-po X5 M and X6 M sports SUVs, as the official unveiling of both models draws near. The big ticket items rumoured in the new models are “V8″, “Twin Scroll Twin Turbo”, and “550 bhp”. That’s about all we really needed to know to start getting all tingly.

There’s less than a month to go now before the full unveiling, so stay tuned for more information.
    Take a look behind the scenes - the next chapter has begun

BMW-web.tv - BMW X6 M

BMW automobiles are always high class, but the BMW M GmbH can ennobles a BMW X5 series car. Bernd Limmer from the BMW M GmbH takes you to a X5 M ride at the Nuerburgring and explains the direfference between a X5 and a X5 M.
    BMW-web.tv - BMW X5 M

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Dug, my best mate and I spent the last 12 months talking each other into "needing" and X5. But the following quote from a prominent Sydney newspaper clinched it....

I bought a Mitsubishi instead and I feel much better about myself.

Joe

Recently I’ve been driving to Canberra regularly to visit friends. Despite living in Canberra they are really nice people because none of them drive BMW’s.

Jeremy Clarkson revealed to the world that the scientific name for a BMW driver is COCK! That’s right, it’s all capitalized and the exclamation mark is part of the word. The correct pronunciation of this word requires that you hover on the O for a while then spit the ending out like you’ve just swallowed a fly. It also helps if you adopt the same facial expression used when you step in dog poo.

My last trip on the Federal Highway was a perfect example of why BMW drivers are COCKS!

It was double demerits weekend so most people were going a little bit slower than usual, just in case. I had been driving along for hours with cruise control keeping my speed in check, occasionally creeping past slower cars. We approached a slow moving black 3-series BMW, you know the ones with the 318 badge removed so we might think it’s really a 330 and be impressed?

I changed lanes, passed the pretend 330 then politely moved back to the left lane. And then the COCK! emerged. The pretend 330 accelerated past us, swerved back in front and slowed down. I had to change lanes again to avoid running into the back of him.

This happened three more times before I put a stop to it. It was one of the most deliberate, brain-dead demonstrations of poor driving behaviour I’ve seen in years. I can’t tell you why the COCK! did what he did, it’s inexplicable. I’m not making it up, this really happened.

Now if you think that’s bad, there’s actually something much worse than a pretend BMW 330, it’s called the BMW X5. Two tonnes of environmental vandalism on wheels, driven by people like my former friend Michelle, who bought an X5 and declared that the right lane was now HER lane. Now you know why she’s a former friend.

The Federal Highway has a disproportionately high concentration of COCKS! in BMW’s, which makes it a high-risk road. Please be careful next time you drive to Canberra, and if you know anyone who drives a BMW, don’t talk to them anymore because they are a COCK!
    Ted (Reply)
    Tue 24 Feb 09 (10:32am)

You make an excellent point Ted and I completely agree with the scientific finding that a BMW driver is a male chicken. The whole thing just says “new money”, if you know what I mean.
    Joe Hildebrand
    Last edited by kmh001; 06-03-2009 at 09:23 PM.

Gone to Volvo

Blog Entries

Firstly Doug, cool specs and I don't actually mind the look of the X5

Secondly KMH, that is one of the best reads I have had in a long time...from that I will never buy a BMW...EVER!

Nice link Doug, also thanks Mal, it was a good read, though you tend to find COCKS in other makes too! I've always wanted a BMW 3.0 CS or CSL as a project car these were cool (and COCKLESS) BMW's

5. Default

That article must be old. Clarkson has changed his mind. All the "COCKS" now drive Audi's.

So feel free to by an X5.

I have been on the other end of a Mitsubishi driving right behind me down the Federal Highway with his high beams on for a good while until I had had enough and pulled over to the right lane and let him go past (dual carriage all the way). KMH001 maybe you are that cock? :P

Yes I could have been that COCK! but it sounds like it occurred before I bought my Mitsubishi. Now I'll be sure to beam any MPS3's that get in my way if I ever take it to Canberra.