User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Guys

Yeah gotta love the beaches. Nah the photo is of warriewood beach... on my way doing a surf check (which isnt that good if you can see in the background). One of my mates really loves the MPS's so I ended up taking that photo to sms to him as he didnt know I had purchased it... mainly just stirring the pot...

Car is quite versatile, considering its size... fits around 4-5 boards with two people in the... had an interesting problem with the proximity key and trying to hid the key under the wheel (car wouldn't stay locked) and ended up having some cd's stolen...

Gotta love driving around here, its a very hard place to live!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Torque View Post
    Yeah gotta love the beaches. Nah the photo is of warriewood beach... on my way doing a surf check (which isnt that good if you can see in the background). One of my mates really loves the MPS's so I ended up taking that photo to sms to him as he didnt know I had purchased it... mainly just stirring the pot...

Car is quite versatile, considering its size... fits around 4-5 boards with two people in the... had an interesting problem with the proximity key and trying to hid the key under the wheel (car wouldn't stay locked) and ended up having some cd's stolen...

Gotta love driving around here, its a very hard place to live!!!
    ? CD's stolen?

What if you detached the transponder from the actual key, locking the transponder in the car and take the actual key with you...wonder if that would work.
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

yeah that was the solution. It seems that the proximity key must be within around 25cm from the button you are trying to access. Which means that if you lock the fob in the car and taken the key out of the fob you can then hid the key (or place in a lockbox, which I do). When the fob is inside and not moved it will not trigger the button to unlock...

Problem was I was locking the key lockbox to the rear tow point and then checking that the front door was closed... Which it was as it was like 1 meter from the key but the boot was able to unlock...

Yeah CD's where stolen (mainly because that is all I really keep in the car) lucky I didn't leave my iphone in it...

Where is that blank key from? That looks like something I defiantly need!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12