User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corksport Front camber plates

Fail...cutting metal...no fcking way!

I'm gonna go ahead and revive this thread.

I've mentioned this in conversation with the suspension work I am getting done to my car but thought I would go on record.

Anyone who has been thinking about getting the Corksport camber strut top kit, and thought it was the only option out there for our cars should know that custom strut tops can be made up relatively easily. I am getting a set through Tunehouse with my coilover install that will do both camber and caster adjustments (Corksport does camber only). Apparently this is through a supplier that does not sell to the public so if you ask at the right places, you can get a set made to suit pretty much anything, that will be much better than the corksport ones.

yeah pretty normal stuff. take in an old strut top, and a machine shop will whip up a replacement for you.

about 4ish years ago i got a set up for a TX3, as the tops weren't available back then. now with the internet jdm buying businesses out there, they are readily available.

just ordered some cusco front and rear sturt tops for my astina. replacing the yellow speed coilover strut tops already fitted. front and rears are macpherson struts, with only the fronts having camber adjustment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12