User Tag List

Thread: Heya!

Default Heya!

Hi all!

Bought an 05 MPS 6 a couple of months back, love it. Goes like stink, comfortable to drive and definately my favourite car I've owned to date.

Small issue with it at the moment though, on the weekend something went chonk and a tapping sound started. Had it checked out and the oil drained and replaced, came out a silvery colour, turns out it has a chipped something within the transfer so on the lookout for a new transfer, at the moment no luck with the second handy mobs. I'll probably have to repost this in a different section as I only thought I'd say hi and I rambled a bit.

Take it easy!!!!

Welcome,

What part of Melbourne are you from?

The Vic guys and girls are on the great ocean road tomorrow if you can come and say hi, even if it is just for breakfast at Williamstown.

Welcome !!!!

Hi and welcome

Maybe one of the other MPS6 owners can give you a hand locating what you're after

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

Welcome mate hopefully you can get the 6 fixed soon

Cant help you with parts, BUT welcome

PM MPS2NV, his got a good brain when comes to the 6 .. just dont asking anything else cuz he will be wrong

Thank you for the welcomes, Would have like to do a great ocean road drive. Wife hasn't been down there as yet, been meaning to. Would have been an AWESOME weekend for it.

But alas, our weekend was taken up with Gardening and house work and kids and.....A whole lot of stuff that wasn't a lot of fun. Plus I wouldn't trust the transfer not to give out on those trusty ocean roads.

We're over the other side, out south east.

If anyone hears of a less than perfect MPS 6 that is selling parts, please let me know. Much easier to change the whole transfer, case and all rather than pull apart and change the gears.

How did the Ocean Road drive go?