User Tag List

Thread: Stage 1 Mods - MPS 3 Gen II

Cool Stage 1 Mods - MPS 3 Gen II

Hey Boys & Girls!

After a bit of nosing around the forums i've finally decided to do my 1st lot of mods through Tunehouse...

work will include double DP into 3in mild Steel system with s/s tips. Not sure what size tips i should go with any suggestions? Tunehouse has also recommended modifying the airbox instead of installing SRI, Brendan from Tunehouse believes cheaper and can get great gains this way. I also want to tune it but need to know the best direction here...i've probably got an extra $1000- for this...any suggestions would be appreciated.. BTW i'm no motorhead so am learning as i go so if i'm off track with this happy for the advice!!
    Cheers
    Bob

All power mods?
    No suspension/traction mods coming?

SRI, TMIC, DP, system and tune.

IMO Stage 1

DP, Modded Airbox and TMIC

Hey 2XS forgot to mention that i've lowered her on kings springs already what else would you suggest? Hey Nirvandan, i was tossing up with a TMIC but not sure what they cost..sorry to seem vague but any chance you could give me an idea of this cause i could probably add this to the work at the same time...i spose depending on how much a tune is as well...might as well add a few more bits while they have it ...so looks like now (all depending on the dosh)

DP, Airbox Mod, 3in System with tips, tune & TMIC....damn this is gonna add up!!