User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: matte black wrapping

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Vinyl wrap can look quite good... and it protects the paint for when you may want to re-sell...
    Its not cheap though and it has a certain lifespan (3 years?) before needs re-doing.

next door to my work is the head office for Jaguar and there is a matte black XKR
    Like so
    Looks like it's been carved out of coal.

If he hadn't of done the tail lights it might look ok.
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

Gloss black roof on a SP23.

Mike

Matte black wrap will only look good/suit the car if you go all out with everything else
    Need to beef the car up with rims and bodykit that complement the whole lot
    No point wrapping the car and leaving everything

Take my car for example, not all would agree but its a good enough example

My new paintjob looked great but the silver mesh and chrome rims didnt complement etc
    New paint job with black 19' wheels and black mesh sets everythign off nicely

I reckon Matte Black is a so-so colour, but how about the carbon fibre weave? Seen it on a couple of cars at targa west, the Capitol GTR and the Metropolis Evo 10. Looks pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Spudspec View Post
    I reckon Matte Black is a so-so colour, but how about the carbon fibre weave? Seen it on a couple of cars at targa west, the Capitol GTR and the Metropolis Evo 10. Looks pretty sweet.
    Carbon fibre vinyl wrap:

So how much would it cost to get the rear wing, roof, bonnet, front grill and mirrors covered in Carbon Fibre wrap?

Hell yeah thats the goods!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    So how much would it cost to get the rear wing, roof, bonnet, front grill and mirrors covered in Carbon Fibre wrap?
    Justin, apologies...I shouldn't conduct business on a public forum. I have to abide forum rules. Apologies.

Mike

For an indication on cost, My mates GTR cost around 6k to do the whole car.. I rockon alot of it is labour, but that carbon stuff seems a bit exxy too..

GTR R35 matte black vinyl wrap (AKA: Super Sexy)....

Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12