User Tag List

Thread: MPS3 at targa tasmania

Default MPS3 at targa tasmania

Dont know if this has already been posted up on here, i did a quick search but noting came up. Sorry if its already on here.

YouTube - CarAdvice.com.au - Mazda wins the Tasmanian tarmac challenge

man i love the rush noise that MPS makes... haha its so addictive...

They sound pretty sweet when they are being thrashed. So under-rated.

Think i need a CAI, love that sound.
    Last edited by MPSMatt; 06-03-2009 at 09:03 AM.

Awesome vid, the driver had some balls on those fast sections in the wet! Had to reset the throttle a few times coming out of those tight turns too

5. Default

Its interesting to note what method Mazda used for a performance.. Is that "Xede" i see on the LHS and RHS front bumper??

Mazda truely are a bunch of rhetorical hypocrites..

Quote Originally Posted by Wardski View Post
    Its interesting to note what method Mazda used for a performance.. Is that "Xede" i see on the LHS and RHS front bumper??

Mazda truely are a bunch of rhetorical hypocrites..
    Yeah that car (number 988) ran an Xede piggyback on it but the car (number125) in the video that i posted didnt apparently. The one in the video doesnt have the Xede stickers on the front bar either.
    CPE CAI, CPE catted DP, Custom 3" exhaust, Heavily Modified KO4 turbo, Upgraded topmount Intercooler, Turbosmart Boost controller (set to 17psi), CDFP kit, Denso ITV22 spark plugs, CPE engine mount, N2MB WOTbox, Eibach prokit springs, Cobb adjustable rear sway bar, DBA 4000 rotors, Falken RT615 tyres.
    Car has made 212Kw's@wheels on Factory Mazda tune (Graham Wests dyno)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMPS3 View Post
    Yeah that car (number 988) ran an Xede piggyback on it but the car (number125) in the video that i posted didnt apparently. The one in the video doesnt have the Xede stickers on the front bar either.
    Could it be that they are testing the effect a fully worked Xede has on a stock MPS in order to gauge how to handle warranty claims with vehicles with them??