User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB: Hypertech to suit MPS 3 Gen 1

Suspect he wants it for much lower $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuliaj View Post
    Can I ask why you don't want to buy from overseas? If you had purchased it the day you started this thread you might have received it by now.

Quote Originally Posted by mech81 View Post
    Suspect he wants it for much lower $$$.
    Essentially you are buying the software when you purchase one of these (and the means to install / upgrade it), and software doesn't depreciate like hard parts do, especially with free updates inculded, so there isnt much of a saving to be had waiting for a second hand unit, most examples are going for around $400, which given the current dollar rate is not far off a new one anyway.

I also doubt that sellers will be bargained down on price either, with the latest revision supporting the gen2, there are plenty of eager buyers out there.

But each to their own, and I hope the OP finds one suitable to his needs.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character - give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPS3 View Post
    Essentially you are buying the software when you purchase one of these (and the means to install / upgrade it), and software doesn't depreciate like hard parts do, especially with free updates inculded, so there isnt much of a saving to be had waiting for a second hand unit, most examples are going for around $400, which given the current dollar rate is not far off a new one anyway.
    Can't have said it any better.

4. Default

Thanks, but just after a hypertech, just simple plug n tune, away u go..

Quote Originally Posted by luke 3mps View Post
    I can sell u a standback.....cheap....

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPS3 View Post

I also doubt that sellers will be bargained down on price either, with the latest revision supporting the gen2, there are plenty of eager buyers out there.

But each to their own, and I hope the OP finds one suitable to his needs.

What he said, with its current demand i woulnt sell mine any cheaper than sold new. Good luck though.
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

7. Default

I want a hypertech asap - pm me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12