User Tag List

Thread: WTB: Turbosmart BOV 50/50 to suit MPS3 Gen 1

1. Default WTB: Turbosmart BOV 50/50 to suit MPS3 Gen 1

I have now sourced this, thanks every1!
    Last edited by yzfr1000; 31-05-2011 at 01:31 PM. Reason: BOV found!

3. Default

Thanks Jebus - But I want 50 reciric & 50 VTA - I want th PSSSSHTT sound lol

MAZDASPEED 3 Blow Off/Bypass Valves

Ordered a Turbosmart Dual Port, ended up costing $364 with the slow shipping.

5. Default

Very nice, i think ill buy this as its stealth black, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by thelegend64 View Post
    MAZDASPEED 3 Blow Off/Bypass Valves

Ordered a Turbosmart Dual Port, ended up costing $364 with the slow shipping.

I've ordered mine in the "blackout" version, should be here any day now! Stay posted I'll have pics!

7. Default

Dude, yeah keep me posted on how it works out im keen as. When did you purchase it? & did they give you a tracking number etc? how long has postage taken etc?

They sent it on the 9th of May but it didn't leave the US till the 20th? The option I chose was 6-10 days so that means it's been 13 days. I got a tracking number so I've been tracking it, so it will probably be here pretty soon (I hope). I ordered an SRi and mount on the express option (2-5 days) last time and it arrived on the 5th day. Fingers crossed!

Hey how soon do you need it? I have one on my MPS6 at the moment only been on for about 1500km and am going to sell it in the next month or so..

10. Default

PM SENT, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dazzawhitey View Post
    Hey how soon do you need it? I have one on my MPS6 at the moment only been on for about 1500km and am going to sell it in the next month or so..

Maybe getting rid of mine! Although lost the blanking plug!

12. Default

Pm sent bro!

Quote Originally Posted by kfunk View Post
    maybe getting rid of mine! Although lost the blanking plug!

Sorry for the thread dig, but is the Kompact BOV in that ebay link and a turbo smart dual port 50/50 the same BOV's? I've tried searching for answers but no luck

The first eBay link is for the Kompact Bypass Valve (BPV) and is plumb-back only, in other words vents back into the intake.

A Dual Port is both plumb-back and VTA (Vent To Atmosphere).

BUMP.

TURBOSMART KOMPACT BOV WRX 08+ MAZDA MPS 3, 6 & CX7 | eBay

So with that, is there any audible improvement vs the stock BOV for a 06 3 MPS? I'm after minimal 'shhhh' but I realise this isn't a VTA BOV - BUT, do you get any noise at all? Anyone got a clip etc?
    Otherwise any recommendations for a BOV that's not a head turner, but enough noise to keep me happy? Please and thanks.

/edit ignore; just installing the turbosmart dual port instead lol
    Last edited by Seba; 27-12-2011 at 12:28 PM.