User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MPSgarage.com.au problems ? Help needed

2 Options:

1. Buy from 2XS
    2. Buy Corksport/CP-e gear elsewhere and use Our Services and Prices | USA Address & Mail Forwarding for shipping.

2. Default

Surely Corksport and CP-e are aware of their chosen distributors performance and practices? I'd imagine that they would at least ask for periodic updates of sales targets/delivery times/etc..

I suspect Australia/NZ isn't high on either of their regional target lists. Our market simply wouldn't be that big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those concerned I contacted Corksport via email and asked what we could do for items.

I'm really just interested in a aftermarket TMIC, either CP-E, ETS or Corksport.

5. Default

CF: agreed... kind of sucks hey.

Interested to hear what their response is Bakis. Thanks for emailing btw.

yeah look mpsg can be a bit slack when I have dealt with them as well.

I haven't used 2xs just yet, but seeing he is active on the forums, he would only show his head if he was doing a good job!

sometimes its also worth looking at the direct supplier, cut out the middle man and save some cash.

Quote Originally Posted by oohsean View Post
    yeah look mpsg can be a bit slack when I have dealt with them as well.

I haven't used 2xs just yet, but seeing he is active on the forums, he would only show his head if he was doing a good job!

sometimes its also worth looking at the direct supplier, cut out the middle man and save some cash.
    You will find that ALOT of people on here deal with 2XS (me included) and so far i've never had a reason to complain about anything customer service wise, or his own product wise. The maximum amount of time i've ever had to wait for a reply to a pm has been about 1 day.

Put it this way if he makes a variation of some modification your looking at buying take a serious look at his product or consider ordering it through him.
    MPSX-treme

2006 MPS Sports True Red - HP-F Mazedit tune + Other go fast bits - DGR Coilovers + Semi Slicks - Numerous Sure Motorsport Additions - Dashhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    You will find that ALOT of people on here deal with 2XS (me included) and so far i've never had a reason to complain about anything customer service wise, or his own product wise. The maximum amount of time i've ever had to wait for a reply to a pm has been about 1 day.
    +1

Sent from my evil apple using TapaCrash
    Fast: RayD Tune|COBB AP|JBR|Stratified|CP-e|Xforce|Autotech|Denso|Corksport
    Turn: Bilstein|Eibach|Whiteline|JBR|Hankook RS3
    Stop: Wilwood 4pots|Custom lines|DBA T3|Remsa|TRW 600
    Rice: JL|Alpine|Focal|MiniDSP|Rota g-force|2XS|Cree|Celestial Blue FTW!

Corksport stuff is hard to get for MPSG at the moment. We have all had a bit of shit from time to time... As mad as i have got at times, they have always tried to help me out.. Yes i have gone off at them on the phone, but have always helped me out somewhere.

Got a problem take it up with the them or Admin as i do.....

P.s they had 4 or more phone calls today not 1 msg left on there machine!! why couldnt they answer cuz they where with me!
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    Lately? Or still
    MPS garage are 2XS's best advertisement.

I have called the bank and cancelled the credit card and asked to have payments reversed and they are seeing what they can do. I have also contacted the person I was dealing with at MPSG and he has finally give me his boss's details so I have just sent through a message to him telling what great customer service he has and how happy I have been with everything to do with them hahaha ! I will keep you posted with the outcome ! I know that if I were in there position I would feel embarrassed and like a douche for betting a new customer around the bush anyway maybe that’s cause I have morals and care

You can cancel the order and request a full refund from MPSG, otherwise you can file a transaction dispute with your bank or card provider due to the exceptionally long delay in processing your order, the bank will then just reverse the transaction for you.

Quote Originally Posted by luke 3mps View Post
    P.s they had 4 or more phone calls today not 1 msg left on there machine!! why couldnt they answer cuz they where with me!
    ^^^ Here is your answer guys...

This guys car seems to be the problem! lol jks
    Do Not Fear Torque Steer...

ZOOM F*cking ZOOM Biatch!!

14. Default

Maybe they can hire a 16 year old to answer the phone....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12