User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another WA Gen 2 Black 3 MPS

Default Another WA Gen 2 Black 3 MPS

Hi All, had my new black 3 MPS for about a month, loving it, but not had a chance to have that much of a drive. I only just did 1,000 kms this morning.

hi mate,glad to hear you love your new ride,great choice in colour!

3. Default

Welcome ... another WA MPS are u guys breeding out there or something, soon all your cruises will put the rest of us to shame

And yet I never seen anyone else on the roads!

black gen II ftw

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Quote Originally Posted by Perth Andy View Post
    And yet I never seen anyone else on the roads!
    I am still yet to see a gen II mps on the road. (spotted one in local shops carpark but that dont count)

Make sure you have a vote in the where you from thread

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/gener...where-you.html
    Timbo

14 Mazda BT50 xt Boss Kit
    13 Volvo XC60 R-Design
    10 VR 3 Neo
    08 CX9 Luxury (sold)
    09 VR 3 MPS Luxury (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by PerthMPS View Post
    I am still yet to see a gen II mps on the road. (spotted one in local shops carpark but that dont count)
    I was followed along Leach Hwy a few weeks ago by an Aluminium one, man they look good in the rearview mirror

Andy as mentioned in the members ride thread, keep an eye on the cruise section planning one for early next year!
    Cheers
    Chris
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

Mazspace is your friend

Happy Motoring
    duglet

hi andy. welcome to the forum

PerthMPS, I am also from Perth. I have seen two other Gen2 MPS, being another black one on the road and the aluminium one parked in Vic Park near Sebastian's restaurant. Will keep a look out for the cruises.

Quote Originally Posted by Perth Andy View Post
    PerthMPS, I am also from Perth. I have seen two other Gen2 MPS, being another black one on the road and the aluminium one parked in Vic Park near Sebastian's restaurant. Will keep a look out for the cruises.
    I think I may have carded the Aluminium one a few weeks back, it was parked in the Park Centre Shopping Centre car park, anyone here?
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

I had a little encounter with a black gen 2 driving toward floreat along lake monger. It looked quite good in the rear view mirror despite the grin. Dude reminded me of myself when I first got my gen1 - 20odd k's over the speed limit most of the journey.
    I was spewin that I had to turn off and couldn't have more fun

aboard and watch out for Shakes....

DIGS, was that you in the Red MPS (Gen1)? I saw two Gen 1's along Lake Monger that night.

Yeah mate. I had to turn off just before Newman Highschool.

I was the guy who was going to slide past ya at the lights (as you were stationary and I was comin up from behind) [intersection of selby I think?]then pulled out after seeing you take off.

Good work on buying into the family mate. Hope to see you on the road again - all good natured of course

Yep definately remember you! That was the first time I got a few of the traction control type systems to engage. I am having fun trying to get used to the way she reacts and performs.

I came very close to buying a Gen 1 about two years ago and would definately have got a red one at the time.

Welcome to the forum Andy! Good to see yet another Sandgroper join the family!!
    I saw a black Gen II in Heathridge the other night, turning left off Eddystone Ave into Carridean Street - wasn't you was it?

good to see that I "facilitated" your advanced driving systems kicking in Andy

I reckon the black is the standout gen 2 colour by a mile. Same goes for true red in the gen 1.

The lads at parkland rang me to see how the new mps compared when it first came out, and I was impressed at the delivery of power (less torque steer etc). I hadn't seen one on the road while driving mine though, and I will admit to goading you into testing out your rolling accel prior to you being infront of me

I drove mine pretty ridiculously for the first 3 months. Only cost me 1 demerit and some coin - then I realised 120 down the 50 streets was probably going to end badly if I kept going. Now I am much pickier where I feed the turbo.

I live in Vic Park btw

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast