User Tag List

Thread: New member - Soon to be MPS6 owner!

1. Default New member - Soon to be MPS6 owner!

Hi all,

New member here from Sydney. I've been on the lookout for a Mazda 6 MPS over the past couple of weeks and now it's just come down to picking which one I like best. Will most likely be picking one up this weekend.

I decided to get one of these beasts as I've always owned multiple cars at once and due to a recent property purchase, the wife said I can only have one and it has to be under 20k. So what better car to get!

Some of my past cars include wrx, evo 6, r33 gtr, 350z, galant vr4, merc sl500, merc slk230, s2000, e55 amg and a few daily drivers.

Looking forward to meeting many of you and learning much about these great cars!

Hey mate, welcome! Hopefully you get a great buy

3. Default

Hey guys, unfortunately the car i went to go pick up today had a new crack in the rear bar so didn't end up following through. Anyone want to sell their 6? All the ones up on carsales etc atm in Sydney aren't any good

@MPS2NV

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Which bit... I think you can only afford a 1/3 of Mitch's car

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE

Quote Originally Posted by JYGF8 View Post
    Hey guys, unfortunately the car i went to go pick up today had a new crack in the rear bar so didn't end up following through. Anyone want to sell their 6? All the ones up on carsales etc atm in Sydney aren't any good
    Check out @Carbyfed in for sale section seen it in person and is mint and got some nice bells and whistles. It's also radient ebony nice colour.
    2XS+ChipTorque=DeathStar

Hey buddy and welcome! Fair bit to know and learn about the MPS 6. Out the box she's a bit boring but modified she's a load of fun! Good luck finding one!

Quote Originally Posted by KFuNk View Post
    Check out @Carbyfed in for sale section seen it in person and is mint and got some nice bells and whistles. It's also radient ebony nice colour.
    Thanks for the mention PM sent

07 MPS6 | Cobb AP | Cobb TIP | Stratified Tune

Corksport SRI | Corksport Airbox | Turbinetech Diff Mount | Autotech HPFP | ITV 22 |
    Sure 621g AGS | Sure Shortcut | Sure Counter Weight | Sure Torque R6 | 19 x 8.5 +48 |
    SU TMIC | 2XS Dump Pipe | DBA 4000 | Whiteline RSB |

9. Default

Thanks guys. Keep em coming!