User Tag List

Thread: Brand new 2012mps owner

1. Default Brand new 2012mps owner

Just bought a brand new 2012 mps and wondering if anyone wants to organize a meet this weekend txt me on 0412619243 my names Jason and I wanna get to know more people with the mps's and see what mods are the best to do for the price

Check out the QLD section for any upcoming meets, or post a thread there to set one up!
    Welcome to the club.

colour of car?
    brisbane guys having a meet here: http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/club-...l-welcome.html

Thanks Sam.

Please come along, we have a nice group of people, a few a spending up on mods for the GenII (except me )

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Thanks Sam.

Please come along, we have a nice group of people, a few a spending up on mods for the GenII (except me )

you are the modding king everytime i see you got something new to show me

Oh and welcome Jason

6. Default

Thanks guys and brand new titanium silver one

Quote Originally Posted by 2012mps View Post
    txt me on 0412619243 my names Jason and I wanna get to know more people
    Rogwick: How you doin...

Jason: ...

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Welcome mate, just picked up my 2012 mps and can't wait to add some mods, gave my dealer a list and got the ok! Fun times ahead!

9. Default

What mods you doing to yours

Jason, depending on budget and what you're mate a few mods might be of interest to you. Such may include a Downpipe (possibly flanged to a cat-back system if that's your thing) an improved method of air intake (generally a CAI or SRI which ever your fancy) An intercooler of sorts if you feel the need. To compliment the above, a tune to get the most potential out of those mods and your MPS, if you're not aware the MPS3 is boost limited in the lower gears from factory.

Power is one thing but arguably one of the best mods I have done to date was a cheap set of king springs. Provides a means to actually be able to use some of that power around corners and stick to the road. Not sure about the 3 but the 6 is a boat from factory, some bracing and lowered springs (or coilovers) really makes a huge difference.

Then there's cosmetic stuff if that's your fancy, I like to change it up a bit and not be a typical MPS one sees on the road. Check out my thread for more info by clicking the yellow RR on my sig. Most of the mods shown are interchangeable with the 3 MPS. I have inserted a few prices here and there (I think?) in the thread to give an idea. For example my exhaust is a $2500 system.

Big +1 to meeting some of the fellas though and get out for a drive though mate. Awesome bunch of folks all around the forum and interstate/international

Have a blast!
    Rog

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Quote Originally Posted by 2012mps View Post
    What mods you doing to yours
    Jason, starting with the basics SRI & Box, TIP, REM, and cat back exhaust. Then tune.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Robmps View Post
    Jason, starting with the basics SRI & Box, TIP, REM, and cat back exhaust. Then tune.
    What is an Sri and rem?? Sorry new to all this and doesn't a tune void ur warranty ??

Short Ram Intake = SRI
    Cold Air Intake = CAI
    Rear Engine Mount = REM
    Turbo Inlet Pipe = TIP
    Top Mount InterCooler = FMIC
    Front Mount InterCooler = TMIC
    High Pressure Fuel Pump = HPFP

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Short Ram Intake = SRI
    Cold Air Intake = CAI
    Rear Engine Mount = REM
    Turbo Inlet Pipe = TIP
    Top Mount InterCooler = FMIC
    Front Mount InterCooler = TMIC
    High Pressure Fuel Pump = HPFP

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
    Sorry Jason, this is what you need! Thanks Jmac. A tune would probably void your warranty yes! Best thing to do is talk to your service manager and ask him before you do anything! I met mine and explained what I wanted then followed up with an email so I have a paper trail. I'm in Sydney and every dealer is different.
    It's like a tornado, inside it's own metal house