User Tag List

Thread: Hey I'm Karmamps keen to get more involved in the forums :)

1. Cool Hey I'm Karmamps keen to get more involved in the forums :)

Hey ladies and gents, karmamps here, just thought I should finally post to say hello after lurking around forever haha, I have a beautiful silver Mazda 6 mps. It's pretty much stock right now but soon hopefully won't be
    Right now all It has is a turbo back exhaust but I bought it like that, sounds beautiful but I want to change the mufflers haha, I want to get an ap and do a lot of suspension mods and an Sri and a tip and maybe upgrade the rear diff (future proofing) but I want to keep the stock turbo for a little bit till it screws itself as its a pretty new turbo already previous owner only recently replaced it before he sold it.
    But yeah keen to get involved in the forums and come for any cruises in nsw, keen to meet you guys and see some of the mental mps that I know are out there

2. Default

Thought I should add some photos of my bride and joy

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

3. Default

ive always wondered how the mazda 6 mps went compared to the 3 mps, which is faster ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KarmaMPS View Post
    Hey ladies and gents, karmamps here, just thought I should finally post to say hello after lurking around forever haha, I have a beautiful silver Mazda 6 mps. It's pretty much stock right now but soon hopefully won't be
    Right now all It has is a turbo back exhaust but I bought it like that, sounds beautiful but I want to change the mufflers haha, I want to get an ap and do a lot of suspension mods and an Sri and a tip and maybe upgrade the rear diff (future proofing) but I want to keep the stock turbo for a little bit till it screws itself as its a pretty new turbo already previous owner only recently replaced it before he sold it.
    But yeah keen to get involved in the forums and come for any cruises in nsw, keen to meet you guys and see some of the mental mps that I know are out there
    Hi, If I were you, an upgrade HPFP first before anything.

5. Default

Yeah I have read a lot about that the stock one runs out of pressure really fast correct?

6. Default

The three MPs is faster due to weight but has the issue of traction and torque steer where the 6 mps is all wheel drive and gives the car a whole different sensation acceleration wise and handling wise

7. Default

Yeah I have read a lot about that the stock one runs out of pressure really fast correct?

It will only ran out of pressure when something is wrong or when you start increasing your power and torque.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MARKMPS6 View Post
    It will only ran out of pressure when something is wrong or when you start increasing your power and torque.
    So if I get an Ap and tune for the exhaust am I going to run out of pressure

9. Default

So if I get an Ap and tune for the exhaust am I going to run out of pressure

If you get an AP, learn how to use it and it will tell you via logs if you need to upgrade your HPFP. If it was me, I would still replace HPFP. Better safe than sorry.

If its only cat back, don't think you need any tune. Not a huge gain from cat backs. Its the down pipe and a high flow cat that will give gains. My cat back is stock so is my intake air box.

10. Default

If you get an AP, learn how to use it and it will tell you via logs if you need to upgrade your HPFP. If it was me, I would still replace HPFP. Better safe than sorry.

If its only cat back, don't think you need any tune. Not a huge gain from cat backs. Its the down pipe and a high flow cat that will give gains. My cat back is stock so is my intake air box.
    I believe it's a full turbo back system not 100% sure as I bought it with it on there from a dealer but I did run into the old owner at eomm one night and I believe he said it was turbo back but he definitely said it didn't have a tune for it

11. Default

Investigate and see what you've got.
    There are people in this forum that can help you with anything about your car. I got lots of help when I joined.

12. Default

Investigate and see what you've got.
    There are people in this forum that can help you with anything about your car. I got lots of help when I joined.
    I tried but no idea what the stock dp looks like haha

13. Default

I'll have a better look when I get home from work

14. Default

Update : definitely a full turbo back system not sure of the brand of the dp thinking it might be custom?
    Anyways what sort of fuel economy avg are people getting mine seems to just be getting worse haha for the first month I was getting an alright 16 Ish now it's jumped up to 22.5 would this probably be due to my exhaust and not having it tuned for it or would there be any other reason why my fuel economy would be so bad?