User Tag List

Thread: [WA] Bosch Style Plug-n-Play MAP Harness for big boost Group Buy EOI

Default [WA] Bosch Style Plug-n-Play MAP Harness for big boost Group Buy EOI

Hi all,

I have chatted to Bitwise regarding there plug and play harness for the Bosch map sensors. Due to our location, the shipping is murderous, however speaking to them they are willing to combine them to reduce the shipping. The more people, the cheaper it gets (120$ for one, but if we can get 5 people that comes down to 76$ or there abouts each).

The Harness lets you plug direct into a Bosch map sensor (3 bar, 3.5, 4 etc) without having to cut and solder wires, which means it is easier when you do the swap, and more reversable too.
    The factory sensor is limited to 22psi, and loses accuracy below this (though others on the forum have run 22.5psi on the factory sensor, I am slightly paranoid and prefer to play it safe).

So if you plan on going BT in the future and winding the boost up, this group buy is for you

I am hoping to buy in the next week or so, so let me know what you think, and hopefully we can save some coin despite living in the wrong part of the world.
    1993 KL-ZE 626 - Written off
    2005 MPS6 - Me Boosta, GTX2867 Freektuned

If you can get it for $80 or under count me in more boost...

dont really understand how they justify $100 shipping for a small connector that could probably fit in an envelope

Quote Originally Posted by dazza View Post
    dont really understand how they justify $100 shipping for a small connector that could probably fit in an envelope
    I did question that, apparently due to complaints from people they will only ship it via some USPS tracked service.

Edge will sell it for 65+40 shipping though, so would be better going through edge I think (which is what I am likely to do, I really need to get this quickly so will probs order sometime this week).
    1993 KL-ZE 626 - Written off
    2005 MPS6 - Me Boosta, GTX2867 Freektuned

As per my PM I will order mine seperate when I deicde which GTX to buy

Regardless of complaints they should offer both postage services with some sort of disclaimer if its that much of an issue, seems like a way for them to get more money.
    Regardless, I need one shortly lol

Well now i know edge sells them too it makes it easier, wish I had have known before I placed my order friday evening for a few bits and peices.

Spose this means I have to buy more things, you know, take advantage of cheaper shipping and all that. right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzy View Post
    Well now i know edge sells them too it makes it easier, wish I had have known before I placed my order friday evening for a few bits and peices.

Spose this means I have to buy more things, you know, take advantage of cheaper shipping and all that. right?
    Seems like the logical thing to do...
    SG9 XT: VF34 P20, Tomei headers, STI intercooler HSD coilovers, Brembos and much more...

I might be interested @Fizzy, just flat out at the minute

All sorted chaps, Edge will be adding it into my order that should be going out this week, will be in contact once it is all here

thanks for playing

Thanks Fizzy! Add it to my tab