User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mpshiv gen 2 black mps !!!!

Smile Mpshiv gen 2 black mps !!!!

Tim and I met Shiv yesterday new member from Innisfail 90 kl'm south of Cairns nice guy and keen as mustard to come on our cruises as well aboard Shiv .While he was up here he got Tim to install a MZR SRI & POD FILTER he was wrapped with the product and the price said he might get a heatshield from 2XS .That reminded me that I have now been waiting 5 months for mine Troy also waiting for a 2XS short shift via Tim (MZR Performance ) promised before Xmas please let TIM know if you are not supplying them in the near future and I will get a short shift plate from Mps garage .
    Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

It was nice to meet shiv and to go for a ride in a gen 2 (sweet).....and for the record (Brakaus....lol) the intake pipe came off easy with a flat head and a bit of elbow grease.

Col...You're car sounded freakin awesome going up down my street. Could here wind resistance up to about 250 metres away. I reckon it's running better than ever. We need a camera to record this s**t.

MPS action in Macilwraith St.
    Turbosmart SU BPV // MZR Performance Intake // Medieval Inlet pipe // Medieval rear engine mount // RKM shifter Bushings // SLS Racepipe // Eyelids

I know where to send the police now

[YOUTUBE]sh-Av0UeO-Q[/YOUTUBE]

for the record mine was acually molded on! i have to get that replaced if i want to go back to stock (like the hell i will)

Nice....Turning some heads now I bet.

Well it's actually in bypass mode, not Blow off. but i LOVOOOOVEEAEOR <-sorry got carried away.. the Air Intake.. but i should get it shielded....next to talk to Mr 2xs apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Brackaus View Post
    Well it's actually in bypass mode, not Blow off. but i LOVOOOOVEEAEOR <-sorry got carried away.. the Air Intake.. but i should get it shielded....next to talk to Mr 2xs apparently.
    I noticed on Shiv's Gen 2 that the factory cold air duct sits nicely to the side of the air filter. Bonus!
    Turbosmart SU BPV // MZR Performance Intake // Medieval Inlet pipe // Medieval rear engine mount // RKM shifter Bushings // SLS Racepipe // Eyelids

Pic?

i'm at work...look at your pod filter and then look at the plastic vent to the left of it yeah? Unless you've taken it off?
    Last edited by DISIMS3; 20-01-2010 at 02:56 PM.

Smile You loose is loosing licence for 6 mnths 3rd feb!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DISIMS3 View Post
    It was nice to meet shiv and to go for a ride in a gen 2 (sweet).....and for the record (Brakaus....lol) the intake pipe came off easy with a flat head and a bit of elbow grease.

Col...You're car sounded freakin awesome going up down my street. Could here wind resistance up to about 250 metres away. I reckon it's running better than ever. We need a camera to record this s**t.

MPS action in Macilwraith St.
    Thanks Timbo couldn't possibly be as good as those Brissy boys though Madaz runs much better in the cooler air just making the most of things untill licence evaporates
    Col

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pockets View Post
    I know where to send the police now
    They allready know where to find me Pockets we don't have Bathurst in our backyard like you do

Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by DISIMS3 View Post
    i'm at work...look at your pod filter and then look at the plastic vent to the left of it yeah? Unless you've taken it off?
    Might of removed it.. can you see from my pics on my car?
    OMG pressing the right pedal makes me go forward!...but pressing the middle doesn't.. hows does that work?... aliens...

Quote Originally Posted by Brackaus View Post
    Might of removed it.. can you see from my pics on my car?
    I looked at your picks on the other thread. Can't see it there. I'll try to sort some pics so you know what i'm talking about.

nice ride mate. sounds great too

Hey col, yeah will be very keen on the cruises if i can get out of oncall bs. Brackaus the factory air pickup is just behind the radiator where the front of thie air filter should be. Are you liking your intake? I love mine to bits and still can't get the ludicrous grin off my face (it matches the car now lol!)

As for you col, that car should be outlawed bahaha. What a weapon, it is inexplicable how quick that thing is and how effortlessly it performs, definately video cam it some time!

Welcome m8. .. look forward to seeing this Gen2 beast soon on a cruise

Hi MPShiv,

Yeah I guessing that was it. I left it there as well it might help my intake breath. Yeah I grin like a GEN II. I like the sound it is when all my mates are in the car and say the music goes quiet and I open her up. Their like... IS THAT!!!.

oh btw totally sorry for stealing your post, welcome and nice car

Question Madaz is an enigma !!!!

QUOTE=MPShiv;87574]Hey col, yeah will be very keen on the cruises
    As for you col, that car should be outlawed bahaha. What a weapon, it is inexplicable how quick that thing is and how effortlessly it performs, definately video cam it some time![/QUOTE]

Shhooooooosss Shiv don't tell the Brissy guys some of them think us FNQ boyz are talking out our arses ,we will have to go down there and give them a run for thier money I hope they organise a OZMPS track day in the second half of the year . Il look forward to seeing you on the cruises and you and Tim are right we will have to get some video footage . I wish we had a camera when Madaz run against the Porsche Gt-2 I will be speaking to the porsche owner this week about his car for the motorshow maybe we can have another run and video it pleased your happy with the MZR SRI & POD See ya soon mate .
    Col
    Last edited by YOU LOSE; 26-01-2010 at 04:24 PM.
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

you give it to them Col

Smile They will get thier come upence lol !!

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    you give it to them Col
    YEAH Rino I will be down in the 2nd half of the year for a track day hopefully
    Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

I'll be up for a road trip Col

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast