User Tag List

Thread: Hello from new member

1. Default Hello from new member

Hi everyone,

We have just purchased our new family car. A 2005 Mazda 6 Mps
    Red with leather, sunroof and bose system.
    Guessing it won't be long before the mods begin knowing our record.
    Love the turbo family car. Mrs loves it so i don't get to drive it as often as i would like
    Hope to meet a few members and help out where i can.

Hello and to the forums mate!

Congrats on your purchase, Chris (Shakespeare) has a red 6MPS and its an awesome colour! Check out some of his pics with the Black rims, looks great. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pick her up for and what sort of kms? I've got the non leather but juiced up the sound system a bit so don't miss the bose any more (although it was nice!)

Enjoy the forums and post up your mods as you do them!

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Congrats mate.

I love my red 6 MPS, and it's even faster now with the tune I got today (see the dyno sheets for comparison of before and after mods).

Welcome to the club and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by rogwick View Post
    Hello and to the forums mate!

Congrats on your purchase, Chris (Shakespeare) has a red 6MPS and its an awesome colour! Check out some of his pics with the Black rims, looks great. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pick her up for and what sort of kms? I've got the non leather but juiced up the sound system a bit so don't miss the bose any more (although it was nice!)

Enjoy the forums and post up your mods as you do them!
    Congrats on the purchase mate great car and great colour As Andre (Rogwick) mentioned I had the stock rims painted black and a few other subtle visual mods done (see link) Overall I have had 3 1/2 years of happy motoring with my MPS but will be upgrading soon, enjoy the forums and Welcome

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...age-heavy.html
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

Default Mps rehab for turbo junkies u can checkout but u can never leave!!!!

To OZMPSClub the message is up there enjoy.

Col

hey chalky. welcome to the forum

to the forum.

8. Default

Welcome Chalky, what a fine choice in car you have made, where about in QLd are you ?