User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waiting for MPS is hard, but will be worth it!

Welcome and hope u have the new red wheelers in hand by now with a "stupid" grin on your face

Bad news: Still don't have a "stupid grin"...

Good news: Its finally been confirmed that i will have a "stupid grin" on Monday (tomorrow) at 4:01pm!

I can't wait... damn the stupid paperwork and finance company taking there time. Don't they understand that i just want it now! lol
    Last edited by dnwadams; 30-01-2011 at 09:48 AM.

Happy for you mate.
    Stoopid grin here we come...

Hey all picked her up today, and i am loving it so far!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0569.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	7284   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0570.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	7289   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0571.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	7286   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0568.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	7288   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0567.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	7290  

Congratulations...

Very nice indeed mate

Love the plates

Yep yep yep yep yep....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very pretty

So pretty....

Congrats on your purchase!!! Great to see you have fantastic taste and purchased the most awesome colour .

Im sure you're having a blast wooz woozing around the place .

Yeah Red is the best colour and it makes the car go faster too!

I have only had it one day and i am already stressing about it getting dirty!

I am trying to take it easy as i don't want to upset the brand new engine with giving it a little too much, want to work it in a little, before i do any spirited driving!

very nice indeed

what are the mod plans?

Welcome! Excellent colour choice by the way

Starting with small visual things at the moment, going to get the windows tinted and paint the brakes.

Im a bit worried about the whole warranty thing so it might be a while before i do anything more, but i would like to eventually get the suspension done put a BOV in, maybe a CAI, exhaust, all that good stuff.

Like i said though warranty is something i am worried about and these things take time and money!

Re warranty, maybe introduce yourself to and have a chat with the service manager at the dealer you'll get your car services at (am assuming you'll be returning to a dealer for servicing?)

The service managers are the people who make the majority of decisions around warranty calls. There are a number of service managers who are sympathetic towards modding provided you discuss it with them first and have a good idea of what you'd like to do. Like most professionals, they just want a heads up as to what you're planning. Suspension, wheels, intake, exhaust, engine mounts, short shift plates. Provided you approach it right, I think you'll be surprised. ECU mods are generally a big nono re warranty though.

As I've mentioned before in other threads, modding is a very personal thing. It's not for everyone and that's totally cool. Don't feel you have to discount it out of hand though due to "warranty" as many of these managers are just as big rev heads as we are. I had a good chat with the service manager at Penfold and we ended up taking for about half an hour about different mods, what I had planned, and what they do to improve the car etc. Turns out he was pretty keen to see how it turned out and said that he had no probs with what I'd planned warranty wise.

Dan

Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Welcome to OzMPSclub!

Hope you're enjoying your new toy...! 18mths on, and I still am!

If you're concerned about it getting dirty, ZAS Car Detailing Products : Car Cleaning, Car Wax, Car Polish, Car Polishers, Wholesale Car Care Products <-- Joel is a form sponsor, and has loads of goodies to keep your MPS shiney.. ask any members here about my MPS

I only use Prima on mine

Enjoy...!
    2015 Audi S3 | MTX | Sedan | Sepang Blue | Sunroof | SPP1 | Assistance Package | BW - Week 17 | Delivery June/July '15... Hopefully...

Help support OzMPSClub - Become a VIP Member today! - Click here for more details...

Quote Originally Posted by PostmanDan View Post
    If you're concerned about it getting dirty, ZAS Car Detailing Products : Car Cleaning, Car Wax, Car Polish, Car Polishers, Wholesale Car Care Products <-- Joel is a form sponsor, and has loads of goodies to keep your MPS shiney.. ask any members here about my MPS

I only use Prima on mine

Enjoy...!

I'm learning from the Master

GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Mate it looks the goods would of been nice to open it up more on the way home but stupid traffic .

Cya next time .

James

Hey thanks man,

Alot of traffic around for that time of night.

Yeah see you next time!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12