User Tag List

Thread: New guy with MPS 3

Default New guy with MPS 3

Hey, names Nick, had a Mazda SP23, owned for almost 2 years and always liked the car but it was just missing something. So i decided on the MPS 3

Its a 2008 Black Mica MPS sports pack with 32000kms on the clock, full service history and totally immaculate!!! drives very well, interior is spotless and the exterior is A1.
    I pick it up on Tuesday and cant wait to get it home. I'll put up some better pics after a wash and it comes to its new home.

The mod list is growing and a list has come together. My old wheels will be going back on to see how they are after some guard rolling is done, BC BR coilovers are going back in and i've had some adjustable rear arms sitting in my garage for a while that can finally go in

On the list of parts are;
    FMIC
    Intake
    a number of carbon parts
    front lip
    full exhaust
    engine damper
    solid rear engine mount
    some body bracing (if needed for driving i do)
    putting my old system back in

Thats it off the top of my head, im sure theres more but that'll do for now

Welcome Nick! Sounds like some nice mods you have planned.

----

Edit...slight fail, I know this guy!! Welcome to the forum Nick and glad to have you here mate. I'm sure some of the friendly folks would be interested to see some pics of your MPS3 (naturally) but also you SP23. I know you done work on the SP23 and it looked pretty good, so chuck up some pics sometime. As mentioned elsewhere, there's plenty of info and advice on here and I know you're into mods so enjoy the forums and get out on some cruises and meet some folks.

...And how did I know you would add carbon parts!! I have Carbon Mirrors if you're interested to get the same, lemme know and I'll link you
    Last edited by rogwick; 12-09-2011 at 03:24 PM.

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

yeah you know me!!!! hahaha cheers dude, yeah cant wait to get some new parts. You know me too well, im a true carbon whore :P i might chuck some up of the SP23 before the parts were taken off, but dont have any nice ones of when the coilovers were in it

Quote Originally Posted by Devil MPS View Post
    You know me too well, im a true carbon whore
    Might as well match the R1! Carbon fibre mirrors yo!

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

for sure man haha yeah they're on the list of carbon bits

Quote Originally Posted by rogwick View Post
    Might as well match the R1! Carbon fibre mirrors yo!

Where you the carbon mirror covers from? please pm links

eBay, mazda 3 carbon mirrors, "buy it now".

The mirrors I have say for Mazda 6 but I'm pretty confident the 3 and 6 have the same mirrors so they should fit

Welcome mate!