User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi... New Mps User here LoL

Hi mate,thanks mate.Oh no so u mean Mazda3Mps still much better than 6mps yes???Yes it's easy stall,i thought 4wd much better than front wheel drive.oh no,did i do wrong choice then

Quote Originally Posted by 12Lead View Post
    Cx9 20" wheels fit with no dramas on the MPS6, and with suspension mods looks good too, i still think 19" are the perfect match for the MPS6
    but hard to find a nice rim in the perfect offset.
    Cheers Todd
    After what sin said perhaps i better stick with my 18' i guess,cheers anyway mate

hi mates,sorry for confusing reply that i did Ha Ha Ha Ha,totally still virgin with this site so i should hit the "reply with quote" instead Ha Ha Ha Ha,sorry lads LoL

Yes s15= nissan silvia lol. Anyway so what you wanna do is lower it to 100mm no lower otherwise its a defect, you lose 1 point +a fine for every defect (if you get caught/pulled over at a RBT/defect station and cops checks) then you have to fix the 'defect' and take the car to the pits and that's a bitch just do mods to the point of legality...

Btw it's Sina

Quote Originally Posted by sinsin View Post
    Yes s15= nissan silvia lol. Anyway so what you wanna do is lower it to 100mm no lower otherwise its a defect, you lose 1 point +a fine for every defect (if you get caught/pulled over at a RBT/defect station and cops checks) then you have to fix the 'defect' and take the car to the pits and that's a bitch just do mods to the point of legality...

Btw it's Sina
    Ha Ha Ha okay thanks,anyway yesterday did quote and they said the springs only can make car lower between 25-30mm so i dont know how low that is if i really do it

Quote Originally Posted by Simplicity View Post
    Ha Ha Ha okay thanks,anyway yesterday did quote and they said the springs only can make car lower between 25-30mm so i dont know how low that is if i really do it
    Well easy way to find out:
    measure distance from ground to the car as it is now then subtract 30mm ...

MPS6 is notoriously easy to stall, you will get used to it.. at least it makes it harder to steal

Welcome to the family!

Quote Originally Posted by sinsin View Post
    Well easy way to find out:
    measure distance from ground to the car as it is now then subtract 30mm ...
    o i c,so i just measure it from side lip to the ground,yes??kk no worries.Ha Ha Ha i feel so idiot about mod car,coz this is my first time to learn about it

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    MPS6 is notoriously easy to stall, you will get used to it.. at least it makes it harder to steal

Welcome to the family!
    Ha Ha Ha Ha,this one i mean is really easy to stall so thats why i hope there is nothing wrong with the car .Cheers mate

Quote Originally Posted by Simplicity View Post
    Ha Ha Ha Ha,this one i mean is really easy to stall so thats why i hope there is nothing wrong with the car .Cheers mate
    It's normal for a 6, they had an optional recall for it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12