User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New Girl MPS owner

I can say as well this club doesn't care about age, normally other clubs they'll see young members and think young immature kids just wanna drive fast and ruin vehicles, this club is so different everyone is treated the same and the occasional old bloke or young one joke comes out :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I can say as well this club doesn't care about age, normally other clubs they'll see young members and think young immature kids just wanna drive fast and ruin vehicles, this club is so different everyone is treated the same and the occasional old bloke or young one joke comes out :P
    Shaddup young-un'

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Quote Originally Posted by peeweechik View Post
    Thats a big assumption lol just cause I'm from bankstown lol I'm Chinese Vietnam btw lol
    The last time I was in Bankstown it was nearly as bad as Springvale haha :P

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Damn im not the youngest (known) OZMPS member know trumped by 1 year FML.....

Welcome and enjoy, i was like you when i got the Mazda "im going to leave it stock and i like it the way it is"...

And now , its the furthest from stock looking mps from the regular Melbourne Member anyway haha, still not done either got 1 or 2 more visual things to do.
    I'm 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Oh god don't tell me I'm the oldest. Just shoot me now.
    You're not the oldest ... I'm older

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duk View Post
    Lol!

I always thought i was one of the youngest member, im an 88'er .

But i hope the rest of the younger society never catch on to how fast the mps is.. All the people in our age group, go for the rexxy, the s15, or evo 7's for a low $20k turbo car.

I have a huge soft spot in my heart for Honda's still ( dohc vtec) only =)... but working everyday on honda's kinda turned me off the modern ones
    My wife was sad to see our civic VTi-R coupe go but we love the MPS

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Thank god I thought I was about to be evicted for being too old lol.

Although I am listening to MOS doof doof so loud the neighbors can hear and getting just slightly drunk so not sure I'm acting my age atm.
    +1

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by High on PSI View Post
    The last time I was in Bankstown it was nearly as bad as Springvale haha :P

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

I'm 18.
    18 ..and with an MPS ? You're insurance must be through the roof !
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

Thats a big assumption lol just cause I'm from bankstown lol I'm Chinese Vietnam btw lol
    My better looking half is Thai. So u have someone your own size .......

Sorry shame on me (no one tell Kiti or i know im gana get bashed for that comment)
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Quote Originally Posted by luke 3mps View Post

Sorry shame on me (no one tell Kiti or i know im gana get bashed for that comment)
    *remembers he still has Kiti's number in his phone*

Hmmmmm

Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    *remembers he still has Kiti's number in his phone*

Hmmmmm

NNNOOOOO dont u dare u evil evil man......

haha bankstown is full of arabs...and ive lived there for 23years

wholly ****!!! lol

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by STEALTH_MPS View Post
    haha bankstown is full of arabs...and ive lived there for 23years
    I would say there's more middle eastern culture n have u been to cabramatta lol

11. Default

Hey guys please try to stay In topic. This was suppose to be my hello I'm new here. The last thing I want is to have this topic close if they can do that here lol

@ This thread! Welcome BTW, good to see some asian chicks getting into the whole MPS scene, i long left the Honda scene cause theyre weak Although i don't mind the high screaming VTEC YO! i thought i was the only token asian here Its time to make ur car as JDM as ur civic hahaha!

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 3MPSPWR View Post
    @ This thread! Welcome BTW, good to see some asian chicks getting into the whole MPS scene, i long left the Honda scene cause theyre weak Although i don't mind the high screaming VTEC YO! i thought i was the only token asian here Its time to make ur car as JDM as ur civic hahaha!

Thanks i still love my civic in terms of cost efficient wise lol i love the JDM look. its sleek and simple but i dont know if i would be spending it on the mps.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Dont worry they wont close it on you (prob kick us off it ). As said before its Peeweechik thread........... NOW BEHAVE!

I do have to say, u have a lot of hits in a short amount of time for a hello thread... You should be proud

I don't know about being proud. funny thing is that if its a girl, people will check it out, don't you think. Just say if i was a guy that a whole different story.

Lol this thread is the best welcome thread haha.

Nice work 18 and an MPS. It's getting easier and easier to do.

Well, i guess u don't come to the turbo scene thinking fuel efficient But i still love Hondas when theyre done right, something about a k20a motor in a ek is special most people do it right but its the other tools that make the scene look bad.. But i guess the MPS is "kinda" ok compared to alot of the JDM turbo cars out there in terms of fuel.. I also love the JDM look haha (most people might not agree here) but big fan of the wider wheels and stretched tyres :P I would think spending it on the MPS is far betta than on a civic! Moreee attention & U will get respect YO! Too bad ur in syd otherwise i could give u lots of suggestions :P Maybe even go cruising JDM style YO!

And i think this thread is the most longest "hello" thread i've read and part of it is because its quite a male dominated scene Its not often u find girls that are into cars :S Most of them will just tell me it looks good and goes but have no idea what a turbo or vtec even mean :P So well done cause u even know what MPS stands for! haha
    Current:
    CP-e: Xcel Nano Intake/ Nviscid TIP/ TMIC/ HPFP/ Stage 2 REM/xFlex Driv/ Pass EM 75/ UR 3" Turbo- Back Exhaust/ RichTune Custom/ HKS SSQV Typ 3/ DBA 4000 Rotors/ Remsa Pads/ Tein SS Coilovers/ Whiteline (F&R) Sway Bars/ AutoExe: Turbo Suction Kit/ Strut Tower Bar/ Floor Cross Bar/ Lower Arm Bar (F&R)/ Sports Steering Wheel/TWM: A6 Leopard Gearknob/ Solid Base Bushings/ Work: 11R-FT 18X8.5/ RS Lock Nuts/ CP-e Tow Plate/ Yokohama AD08
    Delivery/ Install: HKS EVC6/ JBR: Oil Catch Can

Thanks i still love my civic in terms of cost efficient wise lol i love the JDM look. its sleek and simple but i dont know if i would be spending it on the mps.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

I don't know about being proud. funny thing is that if its a girl, people will check it out, don't you think. Just say if i was a guy that a whole different story.
    .. Maybe its ur personality .. girl + mps = win... Kiti is on her p's so she cant drive one yet, when she can OMG im pulled.... (kiti = my better half)

17. Default

Did you buy the Civic off a guy named Kin? He lives around Eastwood area...

Welcome. Now try doing an introduction on JDMST... oh boy, we'll have 10 pages within 24 hours. Just post name, pic of car, current avatar and that you're from bankstown.

ps: a friend's gf owns an Evo 8 with mods... you're all taking over.
    Last edited by laser beam; 17-07-2011 at 06:27 PM.

HAHAHA! I would totally agree! a friend of mine owns an evo 7 thats fricken quick! they are indeed all taking over :O .....

Quote Originally Posted by laser beam View Post
    Did you buy the Civic off a guy named Kin? He lives around Eastwood area...

Welcome. Now try doing an introduction on JDMST... oh boy, we'll have 10 pages within 24 hours. Just post name, pic of car, current avatar and that you're from bankstown.

ps: a friend's gf owns an Evo 8 with mods... you're all taking over.
    Current:
    CP-e: Xcel Nano Intake/ Nviscid TIP/ TMIC/ HPFP/ Stage 2 REM/xFlex Driv/ Pass EM 75/ UR 3" Turbo- Back Exhaust/ RichTune Custom/ HKS SSQV Typ 3/ DBA 4000 Rotors/ Remsa Pads/ Tein SS Coilovers/ Whiteline (F&R) Sway Bars/ AutoExe: Turbo Suction Kit/ Strut Tower Bar/ Floor Cross Bar/ Lower Arm Bar (F&R)/ Sports Steering Wheel/TWM: A6 Leopard Gearknob/ Solid Base Bushings/ Work: 11R-FT 18X8.5/ RS Lock Nuts/ CP-e Tow Plate/ Yokohama AD08
    Delivery/ Install: HKS EVC6/ JBR: Oil Catch Can

Welcome to OZMPSClub you can check out but you can never leave turbo rehab must be embarassing all these drooling young men , you can't help what sex you were born , must admit though female mps owners are kinda cool On our last cruise here in Cairns a new member with a mps 6 told me he thought MPS 3's are a girls car.

Col
    Last edited by YOU LOSE; 17-07-2011 at 06:48 PM.
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

20. Default

Lol this thread is the best welcome thread haha.

Nice work 18 and an MPS. It's getting easier and easier to do.
    I'm lost, who's 18??? if your talking about me i'm not 18

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 3MPSPWR View Post
    Well, i guess u don't come to the turbo scene thinking fuel efficient But i still love Hondas when theyre done right, something about a k20a motor in a ek is special most people do it right but its the other tools that make the scene look bad.. But i guess the MPS is "kinda" ok compared to alot of the JDM turbo cars out there in terms of fuel.. I also love the JDM look haha (most people might not agree here) but big fan of the wider wheels and stretched tyres :P I would think spending it on the MPS is far betta than on a civic! Moreee attention & U will get respect YO! Too bad ur in syd otherwise i could give u lots of suggestions :P Maybe even go cruising JDM style YO!

And i think this thread is the most longest "hello" thread i've read and part of it is because its quite a male dominated scene Its not often u find girls that are into cars :S Most of them will just tell me it looks good and goes but have no idea what a turbo or vtec even mean :P So well done cause u even know what MPS stands for! haha
    i initially was going to do an engine conversion to my civic. to many shit happened to the civic and i got over it lol btw thanks for the suggestion I will learn heaps on this forum lol

Indeed this is long, ive went through all the other hello thread and yea. but its all good cause i knew what i was going to get my self into only like you said not alot of girls do know about cars lol

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

.. Maybe its ur personality .. girl + mps = win... Kiti is on her p's so she cant drive one yet, when she can OMG im pulled.... (kiti = my better half)

lol Thanks one thing I havent mention about me is that im still on my P's. BTW how sweet of you lol

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast