Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi

Welcome

Yeah I've got the same car as you..to a point

I've got some mods...small but. they are below\

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...ack-beast.html

Might even know where the photo is

Blog Entries

Very impressive! Love your wheels - did you manage to sell your other ones? Im looking to get something like that - love the red. I had a slight altercation with a kerb on Anzac Av - unfortunately the kerb won so have to get that fixed. So how loud is it? I want a nice "rumble" but not so much that Im driving in Kallangur and the cops sitting at Petrie Police Station say "what WAS that???!!!!". Anyway any advice will be welcome. Will keep an eye out for you (or maybe I'll hear you coming first!)

Cheers

Default Re: Hi

Haha Petrie station.. Gold! Yeah I did a trade in with the guys at chermside so my new Tyrese cost 600 all up. With the new intake & turbosmart dual port, yeah it does sound wicked, but I've never been pulled over even when I drove past an undercover and forgot my trumpet was still connected!, I've changed it back to the blow-back and that's still hear-able! I got my intake from mzr performance on this forum... He's prob already said hi, but i know 3 people who want my filter now.
    What curb in Kallie did you have a run into?
    OMG pressing the right pedal makes me go forward!...but pressing the middle doesn't.. hows does that work?... aliens...

Welcome - from one newbie to another

Blog Entries

$600!!! Your kidding! Where in Chermside? Tell me, tell me. Promise I wont get the same as you...........

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Leelu View Post
    Welcome - from one newbie to another
    Hey, thanks for the welcome!

Hope you enjoy the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Annie
    $600!!! Your kidding! Where in Chermside? Tell me, tell me. Promise I wont get the same as you...........
    Maybe Annie, maybe I will tell you it was bob janes, maybe I won't. But was told that I can't get these Tyrese again cause they were limited edition.... Well the red hubcaps parts are!

Ben at Bob Jane T-Mart Chermside FTW

Quote Originally Posted by zippymps3 View Post
    Ben at Bob Jane T-Mart Chermside FTW

Welcome Annie, there seems to be alot of MPS owners on the northside up pine rivers way

Blog Entries

Thanks for sharing Brackaus - wasnt that hard was it lol.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wados View Post
    Welcome Annie, there seems to be alot of MPS owners on the northside up pine rivers way
    Im hearing you. Never see them tho. Saw a black one on Narangba road today - might be the new guy - sorry will look up his name and find out if it was him

Terribly hard.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12