User Tag List

Thread: Hello to all from Bris northside!

Post Hello to all from Bris northside!

Hello to all OzMPS club members!!! After picking up my Gen2 MPS last July I have been in pure awe at how much fun these cars really are and now can't wait to start modding and getting even more out of it....just wish I had of joined sooner as the info on this forum is awesome.
    After having previously owning a 2006 SP23 Lux the MPS is definelty a step in the right direction and not a day goes by that I regret the upgrade.
    Hope those of you that went to lakeside yesterday had an awesome day as the pics look great!

Hi mate, welcome. Another north sider, won't hold it against you ;p

What colour? Hopefully another VR! Hopefuly not black or there'll be some ruckous about EMO's or something.

Lux or Pov Pack (not that it matters of course)

Look out for the cruise weekends coming up.

As for mods, check the new members section for previous advice.

Congrats on the purchase!!!!!!!

Thanks mate! I do get the pleasure on travelling to the southside for work now and then, always a fun experience

Not another VR I'm afraid but also not another black......love the aluminium too much to pass it by Will have to upload some pics to mazspace

Ended up getting the Lux pack..

Looking forward to attending a cruise at some point in the not to distant future as be great to meet everyone.

Been looking at all the mods and now time to start planning and buying

Cheers for the welcome

Good choices on both counts. I believe the first cruise is on the 18th July. Look for North Pine Dam BBQ thread.

See you out there.

Quote Originally Posted by steinez View Post
    Hello to all OzMPS club members!!! After picking up my Gen2 MPS last July I have been in pure awe at how much fun these cars really are and now can't wait to start modding and getting even more out of it....just wish I had of joined sooner as the info on this forum is awesome.
    After having previously owning a 2006 SP23 Lux the MPS is definelty a step in the right direction and not a day goes by that I regret the upgrade.
    Hope those of you that went to lakeside yesterday had an awesome day as the pics look great!
    Welcome! you wouldn't be driving down Becketts Rd by any chance in your travel's heading towards Bridgeman Downs a week ago if you are a northsider, spotted one has i was heading home.....

to the forum mate and congratulations on your purchase. Yep, plenty of helpful info on here, knock yourself out and enjoy your ride. As brad mentioned above, have a squiz at the members ride section and also the "how to" for plenty of info.

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    Welcome! you wouldn't be driving down Becketts Rd by any chance in your travel's heading towards Bridgeman Downs a week ago if you are a northsider, spotted one has i was heading home.....
    Hey 240MPS! Quite possible as use Becketts Rd alot to get home as would prefer to avoid Gympie Rd as much as possible.....no doubt see you out there again soon

Welcome to the Forum, enjoy your time here

Welcome, and have fun with the mods, lots of information and helpful people here

Yay! Another northsider. Welcome

Welcome to the Forum! Redcliffe here.

Thanks to you all for the welcome to the club After losing many hours already reading up on mods I've now been bitten by the bug and have ordered a new CES-SRI which I am heading down to pick up tomorrow! The weekend can't come soon enough so I can fit it and see how it performs.
    Trying to get a leave pass organised for the toowoomba cruise as would be great to meet those attending.

Hi steinez,

Welcome to the club!!! Nice colour choice - my second fave behind VR of course .

I'm in a stock VR - thinking it will be the only stock Gen 2 MPS on the planet soon - unique then I guess . It did beat 2 other stock Gen 2's on dyno day by 3kw (154kw atw), so maybe it is unique eh Yeldarb

Enjoy the forum - hope to see some Aluminium representation on the cruises - we're yet to see one up close

Stock VR Pov Pack FTW!!!

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Lux or Pov Pack (not that it matters of course)
    (sure sure)

I know deep down I'm secretly shunned for owning a Pov Pack
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Cheers Leelu....VR looks awesome and was my next choice.

Certainly unique if you are getting more on the dyno than the other Gen 2's that are also stock.

Hopefully see you at the cruise

Lux or Pov Pack - they're all MPS's and awesome cars

hi and welcome,their seems to be alot of people getting the silver now,i must say wasn't keen on it at first but now love it,enjoy!!!

hey steinez welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum, Glad to see you have good taste in colours

Quote Originally Posted by Greigrob View Post
    Welcome to the forum, Glad to see you have good taste in colours
    Thanks Greig, will be there for the cruise on Sunday representing the Aluminium's with you! Look forward to meeting you then
    2009 3MPS Lux | Aluminium | 3M Black Tint | CES Racing SRI | 2XS SSP | 2XS/ CES Twin DP | 2XS TIP | 2XS FMIC | cp-e 75 duro REM | Turbosmart BPV | Sure Motorsports - Countershift & Anchors | Eibach Pro Kit Springs

Yeh thanks for repling to the PM it's all about meeting up with some new members as well as the current , I may have seen you in beams rd last night around 6ish i was pulling out of woolies at the lights you may of been heading towards gympie rd from beams rd... No sure if that was you...

Well spotted....was heading that way just before 6pm! Looking forward to Sunday as be great to meet everyone and go for a nice long drive.