User Tag List

Thread: Hi from the dark side

TXR Guest

Default Hi from the dark side

I'm another from the XR5 forums who has come over to say hi and introduce myself.

I'm on my 2nd XR5, first one was rubbish, 2nd one is much better. I had a Focus but after range of issues, I traded it in for a Mondeo. I had hoped that lemons don't come in pairs, so I thought I'd have another shot and get the Mondeo. Not as quick or as much fun, but definitely a much better car in terms of comfort and of course reliability. Strangely enough, my grandpa spec Mondeo is actually better on fuel than the focus.

Anyway, enough babble from me. Heres a photo of the Focus and now the Mondeo.

Blog Entries

Welcome to OzMPSclub. Help spread the word!!

Welcome abaord, hope you enjoy your stay !

Welcome to OzMPSclub TXR! Nice XR5 Mondeo you have there, any plans for mods?

TXR Nice ride, Have you modded the exhaust tips on the Mondeo or have Ford changed this, used to be those pointing down retro things, yours look much better

TXR Guest

Thanks for the welcome. It's definitely a nice change from the guys on the XR5 forums

Quote Originally Posted by shakespeare View Post
    TXR Nice ride, Have you modded the exhaust tips on the Mondeo or have Ford changed this, used to be those pointing down retro things, yours look much better
    I'm pretty sure they changed them late last year from Factory. I agree, the other ones were ordinary at best, these are nicer. I believe they also fixed an issue with the rear hatch lid as I think their was problem with water getting in.

Quote Originally Posted by kblume View Post
    Welcome to OzMPSclub TXR! Nice XR5 Mondeo you have there, any plans for mods?
    I'm keen to keep it stock performance wise because I like warranty. After getting a new gearbox in the Focus and the time it took to get that, I'm keen to retain the warranty on this. It's more for peice of mind than anything else.

Cheers

Dwayne

G'day Dwayne

TXR Guest

Hi Champs. Dejavu

Nice Mondeo! Welcome.

10. Default

hey TXR.. welcome to the club!

the XR5 forums are so slow compared to the happenings over here..

Quote Originally Posted by NeMeSiS View Post
    hey TXR.. welcome to the club!

the XR5 forums are so slow compared to the happenings over here..
    Thats becoz the XR5 members bring the excitement

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Welcome aboard

13. Default

TXR I think I spotted you heading south on Drakeford Drive past Isabella turn off about 12:30 today

TXR Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    TXR I think I spotted you heading south on Drakeford Drive past Isabella turn off about 12:30 today
    I think that would have been me. We were just on our way home from the Hyperdome at 12.30.

Thanks Team Green, Dan_3MPS and Nem.