User Tag List

Thread: How much is a set of MPS3 wheels worth?

1. Default How much is a set of MPS3 wheels worth?

Hi guys,

I am not too sure if I post it in a right place. Please move it if I am wrong.

I am wondering what is the price range for a set of used 2nd generation MPS3 wheels (with or without tyres).

I am looking for a set to put on my SP25.

Thank you in advanced.

Kelvin

Probably around the $1000 mark depending on condition of rims and tires, maybe up to 2k for a really good set with new tires

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    Probably around the $1000 mark depending on condition of rims and tires, maybe up to 2k for a really good set with new tires

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks mate. How much more for RX-8 GT 19" one? I know that one is very rare now but if it is not a big different I might jump straight to 19"

Quote Originally Posted by kelvin86 View Post
    Thanks mate. How much more for RX-8 GT 19" one? I know that one is very rare now but if it is not a big different I might jump straight to 19"
    Well I just bought a set of RX-8 GT S2 Rims. I paid $1750. I know they are $2000 a Rim ($8000) brand new from Mazda

I have had some offers for mine GenII rims, but I couldn't part with them for a gorilla!

Peter "SLIXX"

Snapped by Tangcla - FB Page
    Currently RaydTuned
    Lots of love from 2XS Racing & Dan's Garage Detailing

I know of someone who picked up some Gen 2 rims in flawless condition for $500ish, no tyres.

There's your price guide, $500-1000.