Default Re: MPS 3 Turbo Kit Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by RedDjinn View Post
    Nothing wrong with MPSG...

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry had to hehehe
    Fixed.

Sorry, had to

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    Fixed. I love MPSG

Sorry, had to

Fixed? its still the same
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Nothing wrong with MPSG...

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry had too hehehe
    Nothing wrong with pretending you are someone you are not to talk up your business?
    If it's legal it certainly isn't ethical.

I'm still surprised that's your position after they threatened legal action for telling people they blew your motor.

Anyway. That's all I have to say on the matter..
    *un subscribe*

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Jmac; 01-11-2012 at 05:50 PM.
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Fixed? its still the same
    It's not the same. You need TO look more closely TO the statement Lukey.

Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    It's not the same. You need TO look more closely TO the statement Lukey.

Can I join in the fun TOO?

Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Nothing wrong with pretending you are someone you are not to talk up your business?
    If it's legal it certainly isn't ethical.

I'm still surprised that's your position after they threatened legal action for telling people they blew your motor.

Anyway. That's all I have to say on the matter..
    *un subscribe*

Stirring the pot i see....

I have never been on a forum with so many attacks against a company,I have only found aaron to be more than happy to talk about his products and happy to negotiate on price, in general this a awesome forum and i have learned alot but bagging a company and a person on a open forum with no right for reply i think is wrong.And no I don't work for MPSG just a happy customer.I hope I don't get banned for saying this.

Look, its been done to death this topic.
    Myself and many (maybe even the majority) people here have had nothing but bad experience with them.
    Many people rave about them.
    You are free to have your own opinion about them, and that will not be held against them. You won't get banned for forming your own opinion of them.

They had the right to reply, but they forfeit that right with lies and forum rule breaking.

Can we just leave it at that and move on?

There is a much bigger picture at play here chef, most of which has not, and will not be disclosed on the public forum, I hope you can understand that this decision was not made lightly and that ALL forum staff were consulted as part of this decision making process.

If you believe we have acted unfairly towards MPSG I would suggest you join another forum, there are some forums that will ban users for posting bad reports on forum sponsors and the like, we are not that forum. If a member has an issue with a sponsor, it is the sponsors problem to resolve with the member. We aren't here to baby sit the sponsors (sure we encourage members to utilise their services wherever possible), it is their responsibility to look after their customers and resolve their own issues.

I will stand down as moderator if ever there is an expectation that I defend a forum sponsor who has wronged a member of this forum.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character - give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    I have never been on a forum with so many attacks against a company,I have only found aaron to be more than happy to talk about his products and happy to negotiate on price, in general this a awesome forum and i have learned alot but bagging a company and a person on a open forum with no right for reply i think is wrong.And no I don't work for MPSG just a happy customer.I hope I don't get banned for saying this.
    Go look at rexnet and MRT... they're way worse than us...
    MSF holds grudges against a few companies as well...
    Performance forums and unichip (powerchip?)

When mpsg was on these forums, there was a consistent stream of complaints about them.

At the end of the day, there is a few of us who have been around a while, that will never give them another cent, even if they match or beat shipping of products from overseas.
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPS3 View Post
    There is a much bigger picture at play here chef, most of which has not, and will not be disclosed on the public forum, I hope you can understand that this decision was not made lightly and that ALL forum staff were consulted as part of this decision making process.

If you believe we have acted unfairly towards MPSG I would suggest you join another forum, there are some forums that will ban users for posting bad reports on forum sponsors and the like, we are not that forum. If a member has an issue with a sponsor, it is the sponsors problem to resolve with the member. We aren't here to baby sit the sponsors (sure we encourage members to utilise their services wherever possible), it is their responsibility to look after their customers and resolve their own issues.

I will stand down as moderator if ever there is an expectation that I defend a forum sponsor who has wronged a member of this forum.
    Just to add to this, consider for a second that to be a sponsor, you have to pay money, which goes towards our hosting costs.

This company has a history such that we don't even want their money to pay for hosting costs...

I wonder how many people MPSG have sold that turbo kit to while remaining quietly silent about the fact it is a massive EPA fine waiting to happen? That won't be a very happy customer when it does happen. They advertised it on a different forum and when I mentioned the fact the DP is CATless they promptly deleted the thread. They certainly make no mention of it in the listing on their website.

Also, why so many 1 post heroes coming on here and talking about how good mpsg are? Do they offer a 10% discount for saying nice things on the forum? They were banned for pretending to be a happy customer, I guess since they can't do that anymore then getting people who are ignorant of their reputation to take the heat is the next best thing.
    Last edited by Reedy; 02-11-2012 at 08:01 AM.

Wow can of worms opened lol....
    maybe the heading should be renamed rant on MPSG lol

At the end of the day they did wrong by people on here so they were banned. Im happy with dealing with Daniel at MPSG always have been, im happy to spend my money there. There are people here who like them/ people who dont like them but buy though them/ people who hate them and wont spend another sent with them. All down to each person. As brad said this has been done to death..

Maybe if you had some posts up, meet us on cruises etc added the community on here, you may have not got as harsh of a debate

Maybe if you had some posts up, meet us on cruises etc added the community on here, you may have not got as harsh of a debate
    No, he would have. He'd probably just have had a better idea of why

As you all know my experience with MPSG was a good one.

Some of their recent behavior confounds me, but they haven't done wrong by me yet.

Sent from my Huge Samsung Note 2

What's it matter how many posts I have, I am a member, Iam on a open forum and I voiced my option .thats what forums are for.

I think the point was at this stage you don't have enough history on the forums to form an opinion.. Its not to do with your dubious few first posts..
    No offense..

So about the turbo kit...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast