User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: First 2010 Mazda MPS3 hits Australian Shores!

Quote Originally Posted by Wardski View Post
    I'd love to see you fit those you beaut CP-E tripple gauges to it.. Fking impossible! You would have to replace the entire dash on the 2010 MPS to get the same result.... Hmmm expensive!
    You forgot to puke Wardski
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tricache View Post
    and I do admit the MPS's sleeper image will be lost by this new model but no use being unique if nobody knows what your car is
    But this is the best thing about it. No pigs on my tail, and pple going "what the fk was that low flying aircraft that just blew me off at the lights??"

Quote Originally Posted by tricache View Post

But I do agree, I mod my car to be unique (what other Mazda in Australia let alone the world has a custom mounted Sony PSP in the dash and is hooked up to the stereo) and I do admit the MPS's sleeper image will be lost by this new model but no use being unique if nobody knows what your car is
    Love that PSP in the dash you got there

Though I am sure we will probably soon see an FMIC mod for the new 3MPS with a standard bonnet, or even a humped bonnet with no mail box slot, that would bring back the sleeper look and add some uniqueness (I have a thing for bonnet humps!)
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

Blog Entries

Would not surprise me at all that

5. Default

I love my bonnet hump too

Id rather a bonnet hump than a mail box

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Quote Originally Posted by MISSMPS View Post

With this new one with the scoop the sleeper image is gone
    Oi miss sleeper image, dont you have a cannon in your MPS?
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    BAHAHAHAHAHA

Ba-zing!

so no ones asked the question !!!!

will it beet the current mps ??? stock for stock ???

THAT IS THE QUESTION... i don't want some young pup gettin up in my grill with his shiny new wheels thinkin he alllllll that !!

If it's heavier and more fuel efficient, with the same power figures as stated, then I highly doubt it will be any quicker stock for stock.

Oi yourself Sanchez......Since when can you see the back of a car when you are sitting next to them at a set of lights??? Its too late by the time they see it

Oi yourself Sanchez......Since when can you see the back of a car when you are sitting next to them at a set of lights??? Its too late by the time they see it
    Way too late

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Blog Entries

I think I saw the new MPS3 yesterday at Burwood VIC in sky blue...only saw it side on so not entirely certain if it was an MPS...but bloody hell it look great from that angle!

I was shocked actually after seeign the pics, then actually seeing it in the flesh as how good it looked (keeping in mind I did not get to see it from front on!).

14. Default

Cannon = Chick Chick Boom!

!

!
    マツダスピード

!
    You love it Wardskii

You love it Wardskii

!

I saw this XR5 it was all like "Oi you dragged me off MPS" and the MPS was like "Yeah that's cause I'm faster" and the XR5 was like "whatever!" and the MPS pulled out it's cannon and went "chk chk boom!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_3MPS View Post

I saw this XR5 it was all like "Oi you dragged me off MPS" and the MPS was like "Yeah that's cause I'm faster" and the XR5 was like "whatever!" and the MPS pulled out it's cannon and went "chk chk boom!"

lolz..my sis knows that chick. she was with her that night when it happened.

20. Default

cmon fess up its really your sis isnt it

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast