User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 51

Thread: New MPS Owner

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    hunter valley
    Posts
    6,403

    Default

    hi and welcome. glad to hear of someone trading in a golf rather than going to one

  2. #22

    Default

    Welcome,

    Good to see another VIC member.

    I will keep an eye out. I am not to far from you. (Just a little further east)

    We do have cruises, the last one was GOR in August.

    We should start thinking about the next one. (defence driving course might be good)

    Do you cater for people like me who does not drink coffee or tea?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Surrey Hills, Victoria
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMPS View Post
    Welcome,

    Good to see another VIC member.

    I will keep an eye out. I am not to far from you. (Just a little further east)

    We do have cruises, the last one was GOR in August.

    We should start thinking about the next one. (defence driving course might be good)
    Would be a great idea to get a group of MPS owners out to Sandown for a day on a defensive driving course..... hella fun too


    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMPS View Post
    Do you cater for people like me who does not drink coffee or tea?


    Oh, what I meant to say was "Of course! Can I interest you in the fine selection of tap waters we have available? *points to sink* "


  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mornington Peninsula
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,659

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Surrey Hills, Victoria
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,866

    Default

    Thanks Grajy. Let me chat about it with the good lady wife. Sounds like lotsa fun though

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Age
    49
    Posts
    6,388

    Default

    Welcome Dan, cool forum name Some nice rides in your garage mate! Enjoy the forums and the Vic community, some good stuff going on your way
    Cheers
    Chris

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    Would be a great idea to get a group of MPS owners out to Sandown for a day on a defensive driving course..... hella fun too
    Argee, will have to look into it.

    ---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    Oh, what I meant to say was "Of course! Can I interest you in the fine selection of tap waters we have available? *points to sink* "

    Hmmm tap water...

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Surrey Hills, Victoria
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,866

    Default

    I'm sure I can accommodate you mate

    Might also look into some courses. I did Murcotts years ago out at Sandown and thought it was pretty good. I think some others have sprung up over the years also.

  9. #29

    Default

    Dan, im in North dandenong, should catch up some time and hunt down those xr6 and ss cruises lol , its how I have lately been getting to know my car and its capabilities, learning fwd launches etc..... lol

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Surrey Hills, Victoria
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,866

    Default

    Heheheheh, I must admit, my inner-child has been coming out a little more than usual when the traffic lights go green

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mornington Peninsula
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    Heheheheh, I must admit, my inner-child has been coming out a little more than usual when the traffic lights go green
    That's just normal for the owners/drivers of these cars... hehehehehe
    ___,...--'--..--...,,,
    [__--_;=-o-:iiiiiilll.===
    ``/ /-'|___|;;;;;;;;:

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Surrey Hills, Victoria
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,866

    Default

    So this is less of a car club and more of a support group then?

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    West Pennant Hills, Sydney NSW
    Posts
    261

    Default

    welcome mate

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mornington Peninsula
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,659

    Default

    We support you to have these feelings... So yeah, a support group

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Surrey Hills, Victoria
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grajy View Post
    We support you to have these feelings... So yeah, a support group
    FINALLY.....people who understand me..... I think I'm gonna cry.....no, no.... I promised myself I wouldn't......

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    9,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    FINALLY.....people who understand me..... I think I'm gonna cry.....no, no.... I promised myself I wouldn't......
    @ support group... sounds about right
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mornington Peninsula
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,659

    Default

    My name is Jon, and I LOVE my MPS and the tight feeling it gives my pants...

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    North side, Vic
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grajy View Post
    My name is Jon, and I LOVE my MPS and the tight feeling it gives my pants...
    At the front or the back?? Lol

    Welcome!!!

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mornington Peninsula
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,659

    Default

    No longer tight in the back. Am used to it. Now makes the front of my pants...ummm... yeah...

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Surrey Hills, Victoria
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,866

    Default

    hahahahah

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •