User Tag List

Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Hello All

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Gap - Brisbane
    Posts
    83

    Default Hello All

    Just joined up at Doug's invitation.
    Have been a long-time member of OMC but thought I'd give this one a chance also.
    Those of you who know me from OMC will know that I drive a Oct 2006 build 3MPS with MS CAI and unique custom striping I like to call "whiskers".
    Cheers to all, Clarry

  2. #2
    dOttY Guest

    Default

    Hey, welcome!

    PICS or BAN!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Brisbane
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clarry View Post
    Just joined up at Doug's invitation.
    Have been a long-time member of OMC but thought I'd give this one a chance also.
    Those of you who know me from OMC will know that I drive a Oct 2006 build 3MPS with MS CAI and unique custom striping I like to call "whiskers".
    Cheers to all, Clarry
    Hey Clarry,

    Good to have another Aurora Blue over here Hope to see you again on a drive one day.

    Dan

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Gap - Brisbane
    Posts
    83

    Default My Ride

    I'm trying to put up a pic of my car. So if this doesnt work can someone pls help here...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01906.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	48

  5. #5
    dOttY Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clarry View Post
    I'm trying to put up a pic of my car. So if this doesnt work can someone pls help here...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01906.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	48
    God dang it! AB... where's another for TEAM BLACK???

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ashgrove brisbane
    Age
    46
    Posts
    165

    Default

    hi dude welcome to the dark side, not another AB us reds will be out numbered soon

  7. Default

    Are there red's here I thought they were pink ... welcome Clarry

  8. #8
    Nevermind Guest

    Default

    I think Duggy's only inviting the blue drivers.

    must be getting ready for his colour poll again.....

  9. #9

    Default

    Howdy Clarry

    Welcome....glad to see your car is all fixed.

    Did they put the stripes back on....

    Been a while mate....you need to come out with us.

    Happy Motoring
    duglet

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, QLD
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,225
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Hi Clarry! Welcome to the club and welcome to the VIP members group

    Hope to see you on the road soon

  11. #11

    Default

    Already a VIP....

    Happy Motoring
    duglet

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Wyong
    Posts
    1,423
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dOttY View Post
    God dang it! AB... where's another for TEAM BLACK???
    Team Black...takes more then one to make a team* Dorothy...lol

    *Sarcasm not direct toward Mellisa, just giving some payback to Dorothy!
    Quote:
    Nuliaj: Hatches are only really half a car anyway.
    shinslinger66: And you forgot to add that they are also a girls car!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    northside
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,812

    Default

    hey clarry!!!!

  14. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinslinger66 View Post
    Team Black...takes more then one to make a team* Dorothy...lol

    *Sarcasm not direct toward Mellisa, just giving some payback to Dorothy!
    Yay Team black ... go girls !!!! now we've got real class

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    247
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Hey Clarry, good to see you here...

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Gap - Brisbane
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Yeah... thanks mate... feels like a whole new family...

  17. #17
    dOttY Guest

    Default

    There's 2OOOMN for TEAM BLACK too...I think, lol...

    Though...GIRL Powah rawks!

  18. #18

    Default

    welcome !!!

  19. #19

    Default

    Hey clarry. Been a while. Last I knew, you had some car damage issues.

  20. #20

    Default

    ... oops and HIIIII

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •