User Tag List

Thread: MPS 6 owner from melbourne

1. Default MPS 6 owner from melbourne

Hey guys
    So I'm new to this forum, previous car was a track ready s2000 with numerous amounts of mods.
    My sister has an 3 mps and every time I drove it I just fell in love so the only right thing to do was purchase a 6 mps.

so here's my story.
    Laid the deposit down on Sunday, purchased the vehicle Monday.
    Ordered hdi gt2 intercooler kit, cobb access port v3, triple gauge holder all on Tuesday ( no time wasting here) ��

The car has only 100xxxkm with the vvt actuator recently changed 1000 km ago, it's pearl white too.

In the next couple of days I'll be ordering more parts, some 52mm gauges, internals for the fuel pump, 3inch intake and I'll be booking in the car to get a custom 3 inch cat back exhaust soon.

For the time being I'll be doing simple bolt ons and getting an etune to run, most likely a freak tune.
    Feel free to give me more info guys, I'm more than happy to take your advice and listen because being a direct injection motor this is all new to me.

Eventually when the Australian dollar strengthens I'll be ordering a turbo kit.
    Last edited by croanth; 21-03-2015 at 07:00 PM.

2. Default

Congrats and welcome!

Welcome! Looks like you are off to a great start with those mods, others to consider for the 6 would be diff and engine mounts, rear sway bar, springs and shocks, and dp.

Am sure you will enjoy your time here!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by allo80 View Post
    Congrats and welcome!
    thanks for the welcoming mate !

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fully6mps View Post
    Welcome! Looks like you are off to a great start with those mods, others to consider for the 6 would be diff and engine mounts, rear sway bar, springs and shocks, and dp.

Am sure you will enjoy your time here!
    Thanks mate
    I'll be ordering coilovers very soon, just doing some research before the go ahead. I previously ran 3 way eibachs in my older car although this car will only be going down to two ways for now!

Where are you guys getting all your parts from? Edgeautosports

6. Default

Any of the forum sponsors, GSL rally sport or EdgeAutosport

7. Default

Hey man,

Was that the car in Geelong? I just missed out on it. Congrats if it is. Looked really clean.

8. Default

QUOTE=MelburnMPS;300529]Hey man,

Was that the car in Geelong? I just missed out on it. Congrats if it is. Looked really clean.[/QUOTE]
    Hey mate, indeed that was the one!
    The car is immaculate, although over the weekend it threw an engine light so I'll have to check it once my cobb access port comes in!

9. Default

Well done. Good buying.